Prologue

All it could see was a screen in front of it; everything around it was black void.
          Fluff smiled as it typed the name into the small laptop. Among us logic it typed with a goofy grin.
          This little obsession it loved to watched was about a number of bean like creatures going on adventures in a game called Among Us.
          Fluff enjoyed the characteristics of each of the creatures, and the shipping. In fact, when it came to any fandom, she loved to ship and fight over ships. However, the ship it currently shipped was a ship stronger and more fluttery in her heart.
           Player x Captain.
          It never knew why it were so smitten for this ship.
          It's their chemistry, she thought blissfully, The way Player avoids Captain, The way Captain always tried to be friends with Player, it all just feels so right to me!          
          Fluff giggles to herself, but soon dims. It knows they can never be together; Captain was with Dum, and she didn't think the people behind this series would let them break up. Fluff sighs a long, hefty sigh.
          "Oh, Fluff. Have another ship I see." Someone in the shadows sultrily slurs those deep words to it, seductively.
          "I told you to go away, Lemon." Fluff said, already annoyed.
"Come on, let me help~" it purred.
"I can do it by myself! This will not be like last time because...I've decided to take action!"
Lemon hesitated. "Wow, the last time really did affect you; you aren't trusting the actions of the creators. I didn't know I could do that to you."
Fluff rolled its eyes. "Begone, Lemon. At best, come back in two days! When you come back, you will see Player and Captain snuggling each other and kissing softy!"
"I want them to do more." Lemon groaned.
          Fluff gagged, but then turned to its laptop. It was going to make them fall in love, and she knew exactly how she was going to do it.