Just A Normal Sticky-Note

Matt sighs as he gets pulled out the classroom by Nick, "Get your ugly ass out here-"

"What do you mean 'ugly'? We literally look the same."

"You wish." Nick muses with a smile.

"We're triples. We were born from the same goddamn egg that seperated and created us three. At the same time. In the same way." Matt reasons.

"Yeah, cuz I decided to be humble and share my beauty with you two. Everyone's flockin' over me"

"How does that benefit you in any way, shape or form? You're gay." Matt points out matter of factly.

"Yeah, and the women still chose me over you both." Nick quips playfully, "So count yourselves lucky that I am."

"I'll have you both know that people love me." Chris butts in.

"That's 'cause they mix you up and think you're me." Nick quickly responds back.

Matt goes near Chris and gives him a pat on the back, "It's okay Chris, it'll pass. Acceptance is the first step of the way."

"What do you mean, 'acceptance'?! I am not griefing-!" Chris says as he turns to Matt, "And here I thought you were gonna have my back and say, 'I got you' or 'You have me to love you' or something."

"Like I said, acceptance."

"People love me." Chris says as he crosses his arms, "You're in a mood today." Chris points out.

"I'm always in a mood, that's how emotions work 'genius'." Nick quips.

Then the loud, annoying and quite frankly nightmerish sound of the school bell rings, echoing thru the halls of the school.

"Like Matt said; Chris, acceptance is the first step." Nick says, trying to put on a serious tone but failing quite miserably, "And as you work on that I gotta go to my civics class. I don't want to miss out on 'How to achieve complete world domination civically' part."

Matt just rolls his eyes, "What other reason would you be taking that class anyway." as Chris exclaims, "What do you mean 'Complete world domination'?! Why? And how? How does this school have that as a- And why?!"

Nick separates from the group in a rush, completely ignoring Chris as he goes to his class. Matt turns to Chris before heading to his class as well, "Acceptance Chris, it's the first step."

"There is nothing to accept- I'm not grieving anything! And why are you both ganging up on me-"

Matt cuts Chris off, "We're both gonna be late if you don't shut up soon."

"You're going to art class Matt. It literally does not matter. It's an elective, the worst the teacher could do is fail you for the lack of participation or something and that won't be stopping you from graduating." he argues, "Actually, you don't even like art, why the hell are you taking it?

Matt shrugs, "For the easy GPA." he answers easily.

"I should've signed up for art class."

"Yeah, but you didn't. And you have science this period. And if the teacher fails you in this class, it does stop you from graduating. So I recommend you go before the teacher's bell rings."

"Oh right- I forgot! Shit, I gotta go, see ya at lunch!" Chris says as he turns and starts bolting to the science classroom. Maybe if he runs fast enough he'll make it, who knows. One can only hope sometimes.

And as Chris runs like his life depends on it, Matt goes to the classroom right across from the one he just came out of, into the art class.

He settles down on one of the empty desks as the teacher's bell rings, and Chris's fate seals away. There's no way he made it to the science class in that time-