𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎 | 𝐀 𝐅𝐄𝐖 𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐌𝐄𝐍

Börja om från början

Evelyn doesn't mean what Stefan means by that her father has changed but she dismisses it for now and continues to drink the blood. 

Stefan nods slightly. "You're right." 

Damon raises his eyebrows. "Really? Just like that?" 

"I'm serious, Damon. You're right. She is your daughter. You saved her. As her father, it's your job to take care of her and teach her about this century. She is new to this century, remember?" Stefan tells him. 

"I know. I will. Right after she has fed, taken a shower, and taken on some clothes. I don't want to draw suspicion. By the way, as much as I love this Gilbert-Salvatore dynamic, I don't want my daughter to be a victim of it." Damon begins. 

Stefan raises his eyebrows, crossing his arms. "Victim? Really, Damon?" 

"Yes, really. So keep Jeremy Gilbert away from my little girl, okay? The last thing she needs is a Gilbert in her life. She has enough problems." Damon retorts. 

Stefan nods slightly. "Fine. I will tell Elena." 

"Good." Damon pats his shoulder before going back to his daughter, seeing her sipping the last blood bag. 

Stefan walks into the room too, watching how his brother sits down beside his niece and tucks her to his side, not caring that she is soil-covered and dirty from the tomb and still wearing the same dress as when she was shot. 

💙🩸🌕🔮

Evelyn immediately finds out that she despises jeans. So Stefan steps up and hands her a pair of sweatpants, which she happily accepts. She enjoys this century. Comfortable and soft clothes, instead of tight and suffocating clothes. It's about comfort, not looks. Choices. She likes that. Nobody will judge her for wearing pants. 

She is happy to not be forced to have her hair in a bun. She just lets it hang free. Her uncle explained that there is still judgment in the world, just not like how it was in 1864. 

"You look beautiful, baby." Damon kisses the top of her head softly. 

Evelyn nods. "Thank you." She speaks softly, putting on the black leather jacket. Damon and Stefan chose it together, thinking that since they both have leather jackets, so should Evelyn. It would help her fit in in the 21st century and Stefan knows that Damon is excited about turning Evelyn into a mini version of himself. 

Under the leather jacket, Evelyn has a black sweater she borrowed from her father. Stefan got her a pair of black sneakers to the black sweatpants. She notices that people wear darker colors in this century. Especially her father and uncle. 

After Evelyn finishes taking on the clothes, Stefan turns to her and holds out a ring. Evelyn frowns confused, glancing up at her uncle. 

"It's a daylight ring. Vampires need it. Without it, we burn in the sun. Bonnie made it for you. She is not happy that she had to lose her grandma for Damon to get you back, but she knows you have been in the tomb for 145 years and wants you to be able to live a life like a teenage girl should." Stefan smiles softly. 

Evelyn slowly accepts the ring, putting it on her index finger, unlike her father and uncle who both have their rings on the middle finger. 

"Don't give her any ideas." Damon warns, narrowing his eyes. "There will be no rebellion of any kind. Especially not if it comes to...teenage boys." 

Evelyn turns to her father immediately, frowning confused. "Why would I rebel about teenage boys?" She questions in a quiet tone. 

Damon turns to Stefan. "Look what you did."