Chapter-1

.
.
.
.
.

This story is about my parents and my past,

My father Muzan Kibutsuji, was a great doctor and a very kind man. He lived in a wealthy village and had a great relationship with other people. My mom on the other hand, was an Idol. She lived in big cities.

My father met my mom when his friend forced him to come to the concert and of course, my father accepted. When my father saw my mother, he fell in love with her at the first sight and when my mom noticed my father she to fell in love at the first sight. When the concert was over, my father sneaked inside the studio and tried to visit my mom and my mom to, sneaked outside the studio to see my father. When my parents bumped into each other, the both froze in front of each other. My father, hesitatingly told my mom that his name is Muzan and of course my mother to replied her name.

My parents often visit each other all night and soon, their love for each other grew stronger and stronger. One day, my father discovered that my mom had lung cancer and she only had 10 years to live. My father promised her that he would give her the best memory of her life and would always be there for her.

And then, 5 years later... my parents got married and my mom retired from her job and lived with my father. And then 4 years later, I was born. I was the happiest gift to my parents and they named me, [Name] Kibutsuji. I had my mother's hair colour with pink ends on my hair, my hair was wavy just like my father and I had red eyes just like my father. I was the perfect match of both of them. My parents were the best people I ever had... and I wished my mother lived longer...

When I was 2 years old, my mother died and my father had to raise me all by himself. I didn't remember my mother much, but I do know that she was a loving mother I ever had. The bond between me and my father grew stronger. He was my best friend and would always teach me nice things and kindness to others. He always told me to be grateful for what we have and he would also teach me Science which I took interest in it. He also told me one day, "With great power comes great responsibility.". I never understood what he meant by that, but I just pretend that I understood. We lived together happily but one day, our happiness was taken away from us....

When I was 8, I saw my father stabbed in the stomach. There was a person shouting at him, saying that he was a traitor in the village and blamed him for the 8 missing children and people and then left. I ran towards my father who was bleeding continuously and blood coming out from his mouth. I tried my best to put pressure on his stomach to stop the bleeding but he hugged me saying that everything was going to be alright. I remembered him saying that, he was lucky to have me as his daughter and how much he loved me, he also promised me that he will say 'hi' to my mother for me, his blood was on my cheek when he placed his hand on my cheek. I cried loudly and hugged my father's dead body and telling him to don't leave me behind... his wound's always haunts me till this day... his dead body always comes into my mind till this day.

That night, I was resting my head on my father's dead body until, I smelled something burning... when I opened my eyes and saw that my house was on fire, I immediately got up and pulled my father's dead body with me. But, his body was to heavy but, I didn't gave up. Suddenly, few wood planks fell from the top and fell on my father's dead body and started burning. I was shocked to see and I had no choice but to leave his body inside my burning house. From the far distance, I saw my house burning... my father should have been resting properly but instead, he burned into ashes.

My mother's sister, Aunt Case took me in. The memory of my father's dead body still hurts and I can't forget about it. My father and I had a strong bond and we had each other but now he was gone... my father, the most adorable father was gone...

2 years later, I was 10 years old when I discovered something in my bag. I pulled out a small bag with full of golden rings. I was confused at first but when I said the name of the place called 'Yokohama in the year of ____' the golden ring suddenly fell from my table and in front of me and then the ring grew bigger and on the other side of the ring was the place I said, 'Yokohama'. I was stunned and without thinking, I took the small bag of rings and went inside the ring. The place was different and I realised that the ring was gone.

I was scared and confused what to do and I decided to explore the city. When I was exploring the city, I bumped into a man with white hair. He looked down at me and was surprised to see me all alone at night. He bent down to my height and asked me if I was lost and what was my name. I replied him that my name is [Name] and I came from New York. He was surprised to hear that from me, for time being... he let me stay with him and after 2 days we got close to each other. He told me his name is   'Yukichi Fukuzawa' and started eating while chatting.

I told him how much I love cats, only for him to chuckle and pat my head saying that he loved cats to. He told me how did I ended up here and I told him that there was a golden ring and when I said the name of the place with the year, the ring suddenly got bigger and on the other side of the ring was the 'Yokohama' city in the year of ____, which was the present year now.

He was surprised and told me to take one of the ring and try to say the name of the place where I came from and I obeyed him. I took one of the ring from the small bag and told the name of my townhouse with the year and threw it a little far away. Suddenly, the ring grew bigger and showed my house on the other side. Fukuzawa was surprised to see this, I gently took his hand and took him with me. When we were on the other side, the ring was gone. Fukuzawa was shocked and stared to panic, I gently told him to calm down and I'll send him back with my ring. He slowly started to calm down and followed me to my house.

Inside the house, Aunt Case was sitting on the dining table with a pale look on her face and her eyes where red and puffy. I softly called out her name, she turned around and saw me. She immediately got up and hugged me asking me where was I for the past 2 days. She suddenly noticed Fukuzawa and panicked to see him thinking that he was a stranger, but I calmed her down and told her everything. Aunt Case was shocked to hear when I said her everything, she looked at Fukuzawa trying to tell him weather I was lying about it and only for him to say 'yes, I am telling the truth.'

Few hours later, it was time for Fukuzawa to go back to the year of ____ in Yokohama. Me and Fukuzawa hesitated to say goodbye to each other because, we had a strange bond for each other.

I suddenly had an idea, I gave him half bag of the golden rings and told him that he can visit me anytime whenever he wants. With a small chuckle, he said he would and left to the other side of the ring.

Ever since then, we visited each other whenever we feel like. We grew a Father and daughter bond, he taught me Japanese and I taught  him English. He and I had a great bond. He was the best father figure I ever had.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
End of Chapter-1