Chap 5 - I'm a 6, he's an 11

Start from the beginning

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧'𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐧, 𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐫, 𝐛𝐥𝐮𝐞 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐥𝐢𝐚 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐀𝐣𝐚𝐱 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐞.

"Huh! It's you!" Paimon shouted with a shock face not believing that this guy is good looking in that universe.

"It's big brother!" Teucer shout a bit with sparks on his eyes, seeing his big brother in different universe and a good looking too.

'...Why the hell is he looking good in that universe, while here he's... Ugly.' Arlecchino one of the harbinger thought while comparing their tartaglia and the tartaglia in the screen.

"𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐝𝐮𝐥𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰 𝐢𝐬 𝟓:𝟎𝟎 𝐩𝐦 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐩, 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐨𝐧 𝟕:𝟎𝟎 𝐩𝐦 𝐢𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐨𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐭, 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐨𝐧 𝟗:𝟑𝟎 𝐢𝐬-" 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐞'𝐬 𝐯𝐨𝐢𝐜𝐞.

"𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐦 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐀𝐥𝐞𝐱𝐚, 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝟏:𝟎𝟎 𝐩𝐦 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐧𝐨 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐬 𝐈 𝐚𝐥𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐳𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐝𝐮𝐥𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠. 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐥𝐞𝐭'𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐜𝐮𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐥𝐛𝐮𝐦 𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐚 𝐝𝐢𝐝." 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐞 𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐤𝐞 𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐀𝐥𝐞𝐱𝐚'𝐬 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬.

"𝐘𝐞𝐬 𝐬𝐢𝐫." 𝐀𝐥𝐞𝐱𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐟𝐞𝐰 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐬.

"Huh." The balladeer said with a glare on his face when he heard he's name on childe's mouth.

"Me and him? Made a song what?!?" Childe said shock can be seen on his face not believing that scaramouche and him? Made a song.

Ei was then quiet and focus again on the screen when she heard her creation's name, she didn't want to watch this universe since it's a fatui they were reacting to so she didn't focus on the screen well the shogun killed one of them but she was a bit shock when she saw her in the fatui area sitting there comfortably like she was not killed.

But when she heard her creation's name coming out of this fatui's mouth she focus on the screen not minding the stairs she got from her people.

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐚 𝐛𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐞'𝐬 𝐜𝐚𝐫 𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐜 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧, 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐫𝐲 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞.