𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 4 - 𝓜𝓲𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓷𝓰

✧༝┉˚*❋ ❋*˚┉༝✧

They say that Himari was the angel of the family- a Virtue, they would call her.

From the moment she was born, almost everyone took it upon themselves to protect their youngest heir of the family. Her gaze was pure, her heart soft, her demeanour kind...Some think she may be a reincarnation to the woman who had cursed the family altogether- spreading love and kindness around wherever she could, despite her young age within the corps.

She had no fighting ability- no way to fully protect herself if the time came for her to defend her honour, and yet no one found an issue in that thought, for they had many other protectors to take care of their little sister.

The (L/n) family had always been one linked to violence, grace, prevalence, and strength within the demon slayer corps, and that was no different to the eldest son, and the first daughter of the family in this current generation.

The first to inherit the mask- the man supposed to be the first in line to take the clan from his mother- was Isamu.

The eldest born son of the three siblings, Isamu, also titled The Fallen Archangel, was to be a great leader from the moment he was born- he was courageous, strong, kind, honourable, and, most of all, a natural born leader who loved his family.

If not for the curse that consumed his soul, he was to be a great leader among the history of the (L/n) clan.

It was truly a shame that he was to die to the hands of fate.

Due to this, the next leader to take the lead role would be no other than (Y/n), nicknamed The Seraphim, by many of those around her. Her breathing technique would remind others of the raging flames carried on the wings of these angels, and her beauty was a constant reminder to the way in which she was constructed.

However, with her heart and mind embedded into the thought of battle and strength, she was built to be a fighter- not a leader.

Many would argue she was not worthy to follow in the steps of her older brother- in no way suited for leadership with her harsh and rude tongue mixed with her heart of pure stone, seeming to be forged by no other being but herself- and many of those around her denounced her.

As soon as the mother of these three children had passed, the leadership was passed down to the unprepared young girl. She was so used to being the warrior of the clan, she had forgotten all guidance left for her to follow.

And yet, for her sister, for her family, and for her honour, she grew and overcame this obstacle. Without hesitance, she stood tall, ensuring her sister had the lessons that she never learned and, like a true fighter, faced all of her challenges head on, and all on her own.

Inheriting the mask was never supposed to be easy, constantly being reminded of your family's past to make a better future, but she never backed down until her sister was old enough and wise enough to take the role from her, and she was instructed to join as a Hashira.

Though, her name will be engraved in her family line as the woman who paved the way for a brighter future...

Always being alone so that others gain no such fate.

And, even now, she stands as a pillar between her sister and all violence-

"What did you just say?"

The silence was deafening.

The kakushi was practically shaking in his boots, staring at the ground and in no way willing to meet her gaze. He had heard such horrible rumours about this woman. The demon of the East. The Seraphim. The heir of the (L/n) clan. The Inferno Hashira...