First Encounter....

*Anika Pov
It was around 5am when my father yelled at me to get up and do some work uffff... he's so strict!
Well that's probably because he doesn't want me to end up like my good for nothing mother... I'm 18 years old and today is my first day of college.
As I wore my white top with a black half sweater over it , let me give a brief introduction of myself.
I'm studying to become a doctor more specifically a cardiologist. Although I won't call myself a hopeless romantic but I won't call myself a happy single either. I would like a partner in my life but I don't really care if I get one or not. I don't want to end up being unlucky and end up with a horrible partner one like my mother, whom I despise with all my heart. I won't call myself an extrovert , I'm pretty reserved if I do say so myself. I'd say I'm an introvert as I was homeschooled in high school it took a toll on my social skills. As I hung my id around my neck my dad yelled once again to "hurry up" even though it was only 6am now! God he was so cautious with time and so damn strict about everything! His resilience was annoying but motivating at the same time... I rushed downstairs with my bag and ate some breakfast my dad prepared for me. How does this man manage so many tasks at the same time so early in the morning? God knows how!
Dr Sharma : "ok future Dr Anika Sharma , are you excited for your first day of college?" He said serving me some boiled eggs
Anika : "Yeah Papa , I look forward to it. I hope I make friends as well"
Dr Sharma : "I'd be very happy if you made friends Anika , just make sure to choose your company wisely... I also don't want you to hang around boys too much...." The typical Indian parent concern 'Boys' I reassured my father that I wouldn't be involved in that but even if I wouldn't want to be involved, would I be able to control my own feelings? What my heart would desire? I questioned to myself but didn't say it out loud...

After eating breakfast and having small conversation with my father, I headed out the door and took a bus to my college.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Ishaan Pov
It was around 6:55 am. I woke up due to the annoying sounds of my sisters fighting. My younger sister, Jhanvi yelled "NO THATS NOT FAIR! THAT WAS MY LAST BURGER JASMINE! YOU PAGAL! (You stupid!)" Jasmine yelled back " OH YEAH? THEN SHOULD I VOMIT IT OUT IF YOU WANT TO EAT IT SO BADLY? BHUKAD (foodie)!" I exclaimed " do you two EVER stop fighting?! God! Let me have a few minutes of sleep!"
Jasmine said "awww! Did I interrupt my little baby brother's sleep? I'm sorry pookie I'll be careful next time" she pouted her lips and in a way imitated our mother , Mrs Agarwal who adored me. Jhanvi laughed loudly and made fun of me along with Jasmine. My mother walked into the room and yelped "oh Ishaan! You're awake already?" She said stroking my hair "you must be very excited for your first day of college huh?" She said with a big smile on her face.I greatly resembled my father which led to my mother showering me with love , care and support. My mother was the perfect  mother which every teenager dreamed of. I looked at my mother with a bright smile "yeah I'll make sure to have fun." I said "well I'll be leaving then! See you all" I combed my hair , put on my favourite cologne, wore a black shirt over black trousers along with a chain. I then grabbed my bike keys and headed towards my college.
As I entered I met my friends , Vaibhav,Ram and Anuj. I have a good number of friends because I'm an extrovert and I'd say pretty popular. But these 3 are my closest childhood friends. We know the weirdest and most sensitive secrets of each other and we don't even remember how we met, heh. I saw a group of girls walking by us. I nudged my friends , Anuj and Vaibhav as they were dating two of the girls in the group , Shanti and Arya. Shanti as her name states her personality was most definitely not Shant (peaceful). Arya was decent and very talkative. Another girl in the group was Anushka. Although I don't know much about her , it is rumoured she is a bisexual ,since we went to the same high school. "Heyyyy shantiiii~! how are you doing~?" I teased Shanti pointing at Anuj "How are you two doing~?" I teased them. Shanti looked pissed while Anuj hid his blushing face while smiling I smirked then my eyes fell towards the entrance. There walked a cute and clumsy girl. She was the daughter of Dr Sharma a well known doctor of our region. He keeps his daughter very hidden from the public. It is speculated that his daughter was homeschooled in high school so I assume this girl would not have good social skills. She looked around a little confused , then Anushka approached her. Anushka and her habit of helping newbies never changed ,huh?
Arya and Shanti joined Anushka and the four of them went outside to the campus. I thought to do a little teasing with this new girl. "Yo Vaibhav lend me your skateboard real quick?" "Sure but why?" "Just give me it." I asked Vaibhav. He soon gave me his skateboard and I did some tricks with it then I went to the campus. I saw the girl chatting with Anushka and Arya meanwhile Shanti was giving her the most dirty look. I saw that she was wearing a cap ,I rode my skateboard and took the cap she was wearing. Shanti smirked meanwhile Anushka and Arya frowned and rolled their eyes. She made a surprised face which made me smile. I looked at the cap and saw that her name was 'Anika' , pretty name I thought to myself... I tossed the cap in her hands and winked. "Ishaan Agarwal , remember the name" I said to her and went away. Arya made a disgusted face and I could see how cringe and cheesy that might've looked and I don't know in what way she would have interpreted that , but her blushing face and surprised eyes made me feel it was worth it being cringe.
********************************************