(🎰/🕸️🩷)[meeting him.]

[HUSK POV.]
.
after valentino left, i sat there for a brief moment, thinking. i decided to wait until the casino closed to get him. yes, i realize that 2 in the morning isn't the ideal time to get someone, but he's a hooker, he'll most likely be up. plus, i can't exactly wait until tomorrow, to get him, considering valentino is a cold hearted asshole and will probably kick him out.
.
once everyone started to leave, a put on a jacket and flew over to where valentino said he would be, keys in hand. it was close to my casino, which was convenient.
.
once i got there, i found his room number, and knocked on the door a few times. he.. didn't answer so i guessed i'd just have to go in and get him.
.
when i got inside, i looked around. he actually didn't have much stuff, the only stuff he did have was pink decorations, fuzzy rugs, and clothes/shoes..everywhere. i just tried to step over everything and go to where i assumed was his bedroom.
.
[ANGEL POV.]
.
i was scrolling on my phone when i heard footsteps. had i not the knocking? oh.. fuck. i know for a fact it's val.. he's probably pissed about something. i quickly jump out of bed, rushing to my bedroom door to meet.. not.. val? who the hell was this? and.. why was he here?
"uh.. hey.", the guy spoke.
"who.. are ya? whacha doing in my apartment?"
"your new owner, now pack your shit, i'm taking you to where you'll be staying."
"ohh.. val told me about that.." after the sentence came out of my mouth, i realized who exactly i was talking to.. shit.. that was way to casual for my new soul owner. is he.. gonna punish me for that?
"s-shit i mean uh.." i walked closer to him, leaning towards him. "how about we do somethin fun before we leave, hm?~ i'll do whatever you ask of me!!~"
.
[HUSK POV]
.
what.. the fuck? i mean.. i guess this is one of valentino's employees i'm talking to.. but still.. have some self-respect, jesus. i quickly back away, "no..no. just pack your shit, i'll be outside waiting." he looked.. shocked, i guess. i roll my eyes and leave.
.
after about 20 minutes of me waiting, he finally came out, with suitcases.
"hah.. i.. tried to hurry..", he said, out of breath.
i'd like to think i'm pretty strong, so i pick him and his stuff up, flying back to the casino. he looked shocked i just picked him up. we got there, and without a word, i led him to his room.