I shake the feeling away focusing on why I came here.

My eyes wander around his room. It looks so much different in the day when it's filled with light.
I can see now that the walls are a light gray that stands out against the white crown molding that lines the top of the room.
I move over to the bookshelf, my eyes scanning the pictures in frames.
Him and Sarah in one when they were little with their faces painted.
Another with him and a blonde woman. I'm almost shocked at how much she looks like Sarah but her smile that lights up the photo looks so much like Rafes. That must be their mom.  Holding little Rafe with a toothless smile. He was so cute, too bad he turned into such a dick.

I feel my brows draw together when I recognize the large charm on the necklace she's wearing, except it isn't a charm, it's a ring..Rafe's ring.

My eyes roam around some more, books and pictures. A little gold trophy with a hockey stick on it that has his name engraved on it under where it says the name of the kook academy and team captain
I never knew he played hockey but then again I don't really know much about him at all, except he's Sarah's brother, a major asshole and does drugs.
Except now that I think about it, he never seems to be high or he at least doesn't act like it if he is. He's probably become a master at hiding it.

Next to the trophy is a silver plaque with his name, kook academy and year he graduated above the words Valedictorian. I didn't know he was smart either. Apparently really smart..the kook academy is a large school with large classes of each grade. That's a lot of competition to have smarts wise..
I guess there's a lot I don't know about him.

Stupid jerk.

I move over to his dresser, pulling the top drawer open, rolling my eyes when I see packages of condoms. A little blue box with a roller with number like a lock combination. I don't waste my time trying to open it. He must not have money in it since the huge wad of cash is right next to it. I can feel my heart rate spike just seeing it, I don't think I've ever seen that much cash in my life before.

I reach for it, pulling the rubber band from it before flipping through it. Each bill being a hundred dollars..There has to be a couple thousand dollars here. As much as I'd love to take the entire thing it will be less noticeable if the entire thing isn't gone.
If he even sees any is missing, which he probably won't even notice. It must be nice to be that rich..He'll probably just assume it was Wheezie or one of the house keepers.

I flip through it deciding six hundred should be enough. Enough to get Haley present and a cake and help my mom pay the registration so it doesn't get towed. With whatever money she has maybe there will be enough left over that we could find a small blow up pool or something. It won't be what she wants but it would be something.

I wrap the rubber band back around the cash before dropping it back in the drawer, counting through what I took.

Before I can comprehend anything, my hands are pinned behind my back, wrapped in a tight grasp and the drawer is slammed, pinning me against the dresser.
My heart thuds in my chest as panic fills me. "You just don't have a fucking off switch do you?" Is asked next to my ear, a deep familiar voice and I shutter at his breath against my neck. The state of shock from the suddenness fading, but the adrenaline only pumps through me faster as my heart thuds in my chest, trepidation swallowing me.
Fuck.

"You're supposed to be at the gym" I tell him, swallowing down the lump in my throat. Feeling him adjust his grasp on my wrists. "You took the time to find that out? Are you that obsessed with me?" He asks and I scoff, trying to yank away but he only squeezes my wrists tighter, pressing me deeper into the dresser with his body. I hate the butterflies that form from being so close to him. "I couldn't care less about you, I just didn't want to get caught" I tell him truthfully...well part of it was truthful. Never mind no it was all truthful! One hundred percent..