~Cast Information~

*Imagine that Rhea Royce has a more darker skin shade (tan)

*Imagine that Rhea Royce has a more darker skin shade (tan). I couldn't really find a person that had the look that I was going for. I was also looking for someone that shared the same features as Royce the best I could due to Adelia being compared to Royce for most of this story. Adelia's future children will have her Royce features along with Valeryian features while some others will have full on Valeryian features.* 

Adelia has three different suits of Armour

The Everyday armour covers most of her body and is comfortable enough so she is able to carry her children in her arms or shoulders as she wishes. Adelia will wear her everyday armour all day and when the time of dinner arrives she will wear a dress to respect Alicent's wishes (a deal they made).

The special occasions armour is the armour she will wear at important meetings (trials and such), gatherings, weddings, funerals and others. This armour is only for special occasion due to it not covering all her body and being more flashy.

At War armour covers all of her body and not as showy. Used when she is at war alongside Daemon or at a time of war. The colors of her armour is to mock and piss off Daemon. Her armour is grey/silver, gold, and bronze. Some black but close to never. Bronze is the main color. 

Born in 110 AC

3 years older than Aegon II Targaryen

Was only 2 years old when her father, Daemon left for the war at the Stepstones.

Lady Rhea Royce took care of her daughter, Adelia but would take her daughter to Viserys so Adelia would get to know her father's side of the family. Adelia would soon get close to Aegon, which caused the girl to throw tantrums for hours when she left him. Aegon would do so in return. The tantrums got so bad that Royce had to leave Adelia under the care of Viserys. Royce was able to bring Adelia back to The Vale without force due to Daemon arriving back to The Vale when he returned from The Stepstones.

Adelia was there when Daemon killed her mother but decided to not say anything, Daemon thought she would forget over time due to Adelia only being 5 years old. Adelia didn't forget.