And his rules of the highest dimension have now skyrocketed, reaching the twenty-sixth level.

ADVERTISEMENT

At this time, he sensed the bottleneck of the rules of the highest dimension and could not continue to comprehend them.

However, he sensed the existence of the chain of rules of the highest dimension. As long as he cut off the chain of rules of the highest dimension, he could continue to comprehend.

Immediately, Ye Tian used the Seven-Star Blade of the Eighth Realm to the Ultimate Skill to attack the chain of rules of the highest dimension.

Click!

The chain of rules of the highest dimension was slightly cracked by the blow, but it healed quickly.

He kept attacking, and the chains of the rules of the highest dimension kept healing.

Judging from this situation, it would be difficult for him to break the chain of the rules of the highest dimension.

"It's still a little bit worse!"

Ye Tian frowned slightly.

Perhaps when his soul will breaks through to the seventeenth dimension, he can hope to break the chain of rules of the highest dimension.

So in the following years, his sword spent most of his time cultivating the light of fog and darkness, constantly tempering his soul and will.

In this way, another long period of time passed.

Finally this day.

boom!!!!

Ye Tian's soul and will finally made a breakthrough, breaking through from the 16th dimension to the 17th dimension.

After the transformation of the soul and will, Ye Tian once again used the Seven-Star Sword to attack the high-dimensional rule chain.

This time the effect was different.

Click!!!

The chain of rules of the highest dimension was cracked, and the crack was so big that there was no time to heal.

Ye Tian continued to attack, and the attacks landed on the mysterious chains of the highest dimension rules.

I don't know how much time passed, but the chain of the rules of the highest dimension was finally cut open by Ye Tian.

As the rules of the highest dimension are shattered, Ye Tian can continue to understand the chain of the rules of the highest dimension.

ADVERTISEMENT