Untitled Part 98

Mulai dari awal

Time passed slowly, and a period of time passed.

When the energy of the multi-dimensional supreme thing in his body was about to be exhausted, with a thought, the fragments of the multi-dimensional supreme thing in the dimensional void in his body immediately shattered and merged into his body, making his body tough again and continuing to compete with the Taichu Star. The tearing power.

In this way, Ye Tian has been practicing here relying on these fragments of multi-dimensional supreme things.

A thousand domain years later.

The fragments of the multi-dimensional supreme object on Ye Tian's body have been exhausted. This is because he traded some fragments of the multi-dimensional supreme object in the middle, otherwise it would not be enough.

Click!

His body began to fragment. This was because the energy of the multi-dimensional treasure had been exhausted. His body had become ordinary and could only be torn apart.

However.

Ye Tian was very happy, because he had perfected the practice of Taichu Star Aperture.

And with the help of these thousand-domain years, he has comprehended the Taichu Star and has mastered the rules of the ninth highest dimension.

ADVERTISEMENT

It would be impossible for other people from the Ninth Realm to comprehend so many rules of the highest dimension, but he has been using the multi-dimensional wisdom light and the Xuanlin Mirror to deduce, analyze and understand, and this is how he has been able to progress so quickly.

certainly.

In the ninth realm, the rules of the ninth highest dimension are naturally nothing.

But Ye Tian's real confidence lies in the secret technique of the Supreme Realm that he obtained after the completion of Taichu Star - Taichu Star!

Taichu Xingxiang, the supreme body secret technique, cannot directly improve his strength, but it gives Ye Tian the effect of being in Taichu Star.

Similarly, once it is displayed, other strong men will seem to have entered a miniature Taichu Star, but other strong men will withstand the suppression of Taichu Star, but he will not.

In other words, during the battle, displaying Taichu's astrology is equivalent to creating a fighting environment that is beneficial to oneself.

"The greatest role of Taichu's astrology is to understand the rules of the highest dimension!"

Ye Tian murmured.

He can even display it and let his relatives understand it.

It can be said that the value of this Supreme Domain Body Secret Technique is too great, far from being comparable to other Supreme Domain Body Secret Techniques.