Ye Tianxin thought.

ADVERTISEMENT

Over in Territory No. 4,000, there are more and more extra-dimensional realms of the human race. The number of fifth-level extra-dimensional realms continues to soar. Even under his training, some sixth-level extra-dimensional realms have been born. .

However, the resources there are undoubtedly too poor (afee) to be able to supply so many strong human beings.

As the upper domain has countless resources and a vast territory, he naturally wants to occupy a territory here to accommodate these powerful human beings.

For example, some of the human races with cultivation levels above the fifth realm are arranged to come over.

Therefore, he needs to occupy a territory.

Naturally, he would not seize the territory of those powerful forces, and he had no interest in the territory of more than 3,000 people.

Ye Tian kept selecting plots of land, and finally settled on a territory.

Territory No. 2300.

This place is very good, rich in resources, and it is in a war stage during this period. Many forces are fighting to the death to compete for resources.

It's not too much for him to get involved at this time.

Blackwater family.

Phoenix Feather League.

White Mountain Chamber of Commerce.

Nine Leaves Sect.

These four forces are currently fighting fiercely in the territory of No. 2300, and a large number of super-dimensional realms have fallen.

The reason why they fought so fiercely was entirely because a special mineral vein was born in this multi-dimensional territory. This mineral vein was of great value, enough to allow them to join forces in the region.

And the strength of these four forces is not weak. They all have a strong person in the eighth realm, and there are even more existences in the seventh realm.

This day.

Many seventh realms from these four forces fought together, and finally the eighth realm behind the four forces took action.

And as soon as he took action, it shook the entire multi-dimensional territory.

The Blackwater Realm Master of the Blackwater Family is the most powerful, so he is a bit arrogant.

ADVERTISEMENT

"Everyone, if the three of you withdraw, I can give you some compensation!"

The Lord of Black Water Realm said.