One domain after another, years passed.

Thirty-one dimensional rules!

Thirty-two dimensional rules!

Thirty-three dimensional rules!

Five hundred domain years later.

Ye Tian has already comprehended the rules of thirty-five dimensions, but it is very difficult to comprehend the rules of thirty-six dimensions. It is not that he is stuck in a bottleneck, but that the rules of thirty-six dimensions are the limit that can be comprehended in the sixth realm. .

Therefore, after reaching this point, it is difficult to continue to improve, and it takes a very long time to understand the rules of the thirty-six dimensions.

but.

Ye Tian used the Gray Mist Tiandao Stone, coupled with the multi-dimensional wisdom light and the Silver Mysterious Illustrated Book, to understand the efficiency.

In the blink of an eye, another five hundred domain years have passed.

Finally, Ye Tian understood the rules of thirty-six dimensions, and he also felt the real limit. Even if there was a great opportunity, he would not be able to comprehend the rules of thirty-seven dimensions in the sixth realm.

Therefore, he must go to the seventh realm.

"Senior, I have understood the rules of the thirty-six dimensions, and I am going to attack the seventh realm." Ye Tian came to the mysterious woman and said.

"Okay, go ahead and break through. After reaching the seventh realm, come back here. I have something to talk to you about!" the mysterious woman said.

"yes!"

Ye Tian responded and left immediately.

ADVERTISEMENT

This is the territory of No. 5,000.

Terran, headquarters.

Ye Tian retreats here to break through to the seventh realm. Although the energy here is thin, he has prepared a lot of resources, which is enough for him to break through to the seventh realm. It is not a big problem.

"here we go!"

Ye Tian began to use the dimensional rules to superimpose layer upon layer of dimensional voids within his body.

The second dimension is void, and the superposition is successful.

The third dimension is void, and the superposition is successful.

The fourth dimension of void, superposition is successful.