"Sure enough, it's Yuanxia mother liquor!" The mysterious woman was very satisfied. She immediately waved her hand and took away half of the Yuanxia mother liquor. She also took out a secret method and transmitted it to Ye Tian: "This is what I found in the Cursed Gold Mine. A secret technique created - the Yuanling Secret Technique, can withstand the power of the cursed gold veins, at least ten times easier. If you use these Yuanxia Mother Liquids to comprehend the Gray Tiandao Stone, you can comprehend it for a longer period of time."

"Thank you, senior!"

Ye Tian was grateful.

Immediately, he took the remaining half of Yuanxia mother liquor to study the gray open-air Taoist stone.

In fact, he could not use the Yuanxia Mother Liquid, he could always use the cloned body to comprehend, and if it was scrapped, it would condense again. However, the location of the Gray Mist Tiandao Stone was too close to the mysterious woman, and he could not sense the mysterious woman's position, but But the mysterious woman can sense him.

so.

He didn't want to be exposed, so he could only use Yuanxia Mother Liquid to practice.

He came to the Gray Mist Tiandao Stone, swallowed a drop of Yuanxia Mother Liquid, and then practiced according to the Yuanling Secret Technique. A layer of faint Yuanling light soon formed on the surface of the body, thus protecting the body and resisting the curse. The power of the spiritual gold veins intrudes.

Moreover, Yuanxia mother liquor is still repairing the injuries in his body affected by the cursed gold veins, which allows him to develop dimensional rules here.

"Then understand the rules of dimensions!"

Ye Tian's replica body did not use the multi-dimensional wisdom light, but the replica bodies from the outside world fully cooperated with this replica body, constantly using the multi-dimensional wisdom light, and even activating the Yinxuan illustrated book for analysis and understanding.

ADVERTISEMENT

that's all.

Ye Tian's understanding of the rules of dimensions is improving at an incredible speed.

I don't know how much time has passed.

Finally, Ye Tian understood the eleven-dimensional rules.

boom!!!!

The breath of eleven-dimensional rules burst out and could not be hidden.

"This little guy has understood the rules of the eleventh dimension so quickly. It seems that he is close to a breakthrough, and his understanding should be good!" the mysterious woman murmured.

She didn't pay much attention to it, it was just an eleventh-dimensional rule, and it meant nothing to her.