Untitled Part 71

En başından başla

The mysterious woman gave him three addresses, two of which were very dangerous, but also contained a lot of Yuanxia treasure liquid there.

However, he won't go there for the time being. He plans to go to a place with the least danger.

【Yuanmu River】(afda)

The Yuanmu River is located in Territory No. 3333, but its reputation is not prominent. After all, there are countless treasures in the upper domain, and the Yuanmu River is not a good place.

However, the Yuanmu River contains resources such as Yuanxia mother liquor.

Among the information given to him by the mysterious woman at the peak of the eighth realm, she introduced some information about Yuan Mu River and the situation there.

Although the Yuanmu River is not very dangerous, it is only for those in the seventh realm. For the sixth realm, the Yuanmu River is still extremely dangerous.

First of all, there are some extra-dimensional biological races in the Yuan Mu River. These extra-dimensional biological races are also a force. Fortunately, there is no seventh realm, otherwise they can definitely rule the entire Yuan Mu River.

Secondly, the Yuanxia Mother Liquid in the Yuanmu River will inevitably be occupied by a special extra-dimensional creature. That extra-dimensional creature is called the Yuanxia Mother Beast. It is very powerful and knows an attack method of Yuanxia Light, which is as powerful as One third of the effect of the six realms of supreme secrets.

Because of this, those in the sixth realm didn't dare to trouble the Yuanyuan Mother Beast at all.

Ye Tian didn't expect that he could seize the Yuanxia mother liquor this time. He just went over to take a look and understand the situation.

If he wants to obtain some Yuanxia Mother Liquid, he must at least create a six-level supreme skill.

soon.

Ye Tian came to Yuanmu River.

ADVERTISEMENT

Wow!

He entered the Yuanmu River directly to look for traces of Yuanxia Mother Liquid.

According to the mysterious woman, Yuanxia Mother Liquid is extremely rare and is a niche resource. There are not many forces to collect it. In addition, the Cursed Gold Mine is also a niche mineral vein. Even the Holy Sect of Purgatory does not know about Yuanxia Mother Liquid. Can resist the influence of cursed gold veins.

Moreover, even if they knew it, they wouldn't use Yuanxia mother liquor to resist the influence of the cursed gold veins, because it's not worth it.

Yuanxia mother liquor is too difficult to obtain, and its value is naturally extremely high. Who can afford this price?