Untitled Part 70

Começar do início

The void collapsed, but it remained motionless.

Seeing that he couldn't take it away, Ye Tian saw if he could chop it into pieces.

"Sword Eleven. "!"

Ye Tian used the most powerful skills of the five realms.

when!

The sword light slashed on it, leaving no trace.

Ye Tian was unwilling to give in and continued to attack.

Finally, he gave up.

When I go to take it away, I can't chop it into pieces, and I can't even leave a trace on it. What on earth is this?" Ye Tian was puzzled.

That's when.

came a soft voice.

"Little guy, come here..."

This voice was full of temptation, but it also made Ye Tian become more vigilant.

He remained unmoved and even took a few steps back.

At this time, the voice continued: "Don't you want to take away this Gray Mist Tiandao Stone?"

Gray Mist Tiandao Stone!

ADVERTISEMENT

Ye Tian felt a little moved in his heart, and soon became bolder, leading to the deepest part of the cave.

In the deepest part, in a special dimension of void.

Ye Tian saw a woman who was sitting cross-legged on an altar made of cursed gold. However, she was in a very bad condition, her face was extremely pale, and there were injuries on her body.

However, Ye Tian found that the other party was not trapped and seemed to be able to leave at any time.

But the other party didn't choose to leave, which was abnormal.

Moreover, the opponent's strength was extremely terrifying. Ye Tian was trembling all over at this moment, as if the opponent could kill him if he leaked a ray of aura.

The seventh realm? Or the invincible one in the seventh realm.

As for the eighth realm, he did not dare to think so.

"senior!"

Ye Tian said respectfully.

He didn't dare to leave now, otherwise the other party would really kill him and he wouldn't be able to escape.