So, he gave up the task.

And if you want to advance from the late sixth realm to the peak sixth realm, it cannot be done in a short time. Even if it is Tianmui Gold Liquid, you have to buy many bottles.

"take it easy!"

Ye Tian secretly said.

Another long time has passed.

at this time.

Ye Tian's dimensional rules are finally breaking through.

boom!!!!

Ye Tian successfully broke through and understood the ten-dimensional rules, and his strength naturally increased dramatically.

And not long after, he created a six-dimensional multi-dimensional secret art and an eleventh-dimensional will secret skill, which also greatly increased his combat power.

In the days that followed, he tried to create more multi-dimensional secrets. Only by creating more multi-dimensional secrets would it be easy to create the six realms of supreme secrets and even the most powerful secrets in the future.

Because Ye Tian was worried that he would be suspected by the Baiye Chamber of Commerce, he rarely took many tasks from the Baiye Chamber of Commerce, but he was also inquiring about information from other forces, such as which forces owned the Tianmui Gold Liquid and were willing to trade the Tianmui Gold Liquid.

ADVERTISEMENT

Finally this day.

Ye Tian heard about it, and directly used the Tianmui Gold Liquid as a reward instead of purchasing the qualification.

【Purgatory Holy Sect】

This force is very powerful. Although it is not as good as the Baiye Chamber of Commerce, there are still more than a dozen seventh-level existences. They occupy a special mine in the twelfth dimension - the Cursed Spirit Golden Farm.

This kind of cursed gold contains very terrifying destructive power, because this kind of metal material is even a material for refining a special thing. Generally, the body of the sixth realm will be eroded if it stays in the mine for a long time, and the damage is almost irreversible.

And the higher the cultivation level, the more serious the erosion will be.

In other words, ordinary people in the sixth realm would not dare to enter this kind of mineral vein mining.

However, the Purgatory Holy Sect sent many fifth realms to mine, and they were unable to leave the mine even until death.

certainly.

Almost all those in the fifth realm sold their lives to the Purgatory Holy Sect, or simply the Purgatory Holy Sect destroyed the small forces that offended them, captured the fifth realm among those small forces, and sent them to the curse. The spiritual gold veins are mined for the Purgatory Holy Sect.

Of course, the strength of the fifth realm is too weak, and the cursed gold veins are extremely tough, so it is undoubtedly impossible to dig out a lot of cursed gold.

Therefore, they also released tasks to the outside world, looking for some sixth realms to mine.

As for the reward, it is naturally some special resource treasures, including Tianmui Golden Liquid.

Ye Tian felt that this mission was okay, so he signed up. Anyway, it was his first time doing the Purgatory Holy Sect mission. This force would not doubt him or come to investigate him. 0

According to the mission requirements of the Purgatory Holy Sect, 10,000 pieces of cursed gold can be exchanged for a bottle of Heavenly Marrow Gold Liquid, and there is no limit to the quantity.

This shows how precious the cursed gold is.

soon.

Ye Tian entered the twelfth dimension through the Purgatory Holy Sect's dimensional channel and directly came to the Curse Spirit Gold Mine.

ADVERTISEMENT

Before he officially entered this mine, he felt a terrifying force eroding his body, making his body gradually decay.

"What a terrifying cursed gold vein!"

Ye Tian did not expect that a mere mine could pose a threat to the sixth realm, or even the seventh realm. After all, the higher the cultivation level, the greater the impact.

I just don't know if the Eighth Realm will be affected if it comes here.

soon.

Ye Tian came to the mine and was really shocked by the mine.

This mineral vein is so majestic and endless, it seems to be as huge as a small extra-dimensional territory.

Before entering the Cursed Gold Mine, a sixth-level member of the Purgatory Holy Sect reminded Ye Tian not to go deep into the veins, otherwise he would die, so just mine outside.

The Purgatory Holy Sect has opened up many mining channels, and it is easier to mine in those channels. If you find a place to mine by yourself, it will be very energy-consuming and not worth it in 5.3.

then.

Ye Tian randomly found a mine passage, went deep into it, and started mining.

when!

Ye Tian tried to attack the mine, but the power was absorbed by the walls of the mine, and only a very small part of the power caused damage to the wall.

The material of the mine is very tough, leaving only small cracks.

"I didn't expect that with my strength in the sixth realm, I didn't break this place with a casual blow. So how can I mine in the fifth realm?"

Ye Tian was curious about other mining methods in the fifth realm, and the results surprised him.

These fifth realms seem to have practiced a special multi-dimensional magic, bit by bit destroying the stones in the veins, and then mining out a piece of cursed gold ore bit by bit.

It can be said that it would take a very long time for them to mine a piece of cursed gold ore. .

ADVERTISEMENT

BACK TO INDEX PAGE
2022 MTLNATION Inc. All rights reserved