"As expected of the Heavenly Marrow Gold Liquid with great reputation!"

Ye Tian was very excited.

If he had enough Heavenly Marrow Gold Liquid, it would not be difficult for him to raise his cultivation level to the peak of the sixth realm.

But if you want to purchase enough Heavenly Marrow Gold Liquid, you not only have to complete a large number of tasks, but also have enough financial resources.

"Take your time and use these ten bottles of Heavenly Marrow Gold Liquid first to improve your cultivation!"

Ye Tian began to practice.

Time passed, and a long period of time passed.

This day.

Ye Tian's ten bottles of Heavenly Marrow Gold Liquid have been exhausted, and his cultivation level has also been raised to the peak of the early Sixth Realm. If there are two or three more bottles of Heavenly Marrow Gold Liquid, he will definitely be able to raise his cultivation level to the middle of the Sixth Realm. Realm, such improvement in efficiency is already extremely terrifying.

Subsequently.

Go to Baiye Chamber of Commerce again and take over Yuan Hai's mission.

This time, he was a little unlucky. One of the cloned bodies was killed. Fortunately, he was well prepared. The other cloned body picked up the sign and continued to search for multi-dimensional beings in the sixth realm. Only then did he kill a hundred sixth-level creatures. A multi-dimensional life.

Then, he traded ten bottles of Heavenly Marrow Gold Liquid again.

Soon after.

ADVERTISEMENT

Ye Tian's cultivation finally made a breakthrough and reached the middle stage of the sixth realm.

However, if you want to upgrade your cultivation to the late sixth realm, you will need at least fifty bottles of Heavenly Marrow Gold Liquid.

Ye Tian originally wanted to take the Jin Yuanhai mission directly, but after he completed another mission, he found that the Jin Yuanhai mission was gone.

After some questioning, I found out that a sixth-level invincible super-dimensional being directly killed all the sixth-level multi-dimensional beings in Jinyuan Sea.

Therefore, there is no need for this task in a short period of time.

"That sixth level of invincibility is too deceiving. At least wait until I complete a few more missions!" Ye Tian said speechlessly.

If he had known earlier, he should not have practiced. He should have completed the mission first and obtained enough Heavenly Marrow Gold Liquid at one time before going into seclusion to practice hard.