"Rob, if you can't break through the sixth realm, even if you survive this multi-dimensional catastrophe of death, you may not have any hope of surviving the next multi-dimensional catastrophe of death!"

Swish swish!!!

They rushed into the Duodimensional Xu River one after another, but there were also a few who were not strong in the fifth realm and were very concerned about their lives, so they left one after another.

Wow!

A figure emerged, and it was Ye Tian.

"Duoweixu River, Duoweixu Stone, it seems that we have gained something again!"

The multi-dimensional ruin stone can help the fifth realm break through to the sixth realm, but he will not use foreign objects to break through, but he can keep the multi-dimensional ruin stone and give it to his relatives in the future, so that they can use the multi-dimensional ruin stone to break through to the sixth realm. .

Wow!

Ye Tian immediately escaped into the Duodimensional Xu River.

The interior of the Duoweixu River is very vast, with countless river waters, but it cannot be touched, as if it is an illusion.

However, the vastness of the void here is real. Once you enter, you will enter an extremely vast multi-dimensional void.

Rumble!!!!

The Fifth Realm people were fighting with those multi-dimensional catastrophe creatures. Soon, the multi-dimensional catastrophe creatures also targeted Ye Tian, ​​but they were killed by him casually.

ADVERTISEMENT

Ye Tian quickly shuttled through the Multidimensional Ruins River, looking for traces of the Multidimensional Ruins Stone.

It should not be difficult to find the Multidimensional Ruins Stone. After all, the Multidimensional Ruins Stone is the only physical treasure in the Multidimensional Ruins River, so it is naturally easy to sense.

Time passes slowly.

soon.

Somewhere along the Duoweixu River, a fierce battle broke out.

Ye Tian shuttled over and saw several fifth-level multi-dimensional catastrophe creatures fighting with seven or eight fifth-level multi-dimensional catastrophe creatures, and there was a multi-dimensional ruin stone here.

Although the multi-dimensional ruin stone is an entity and can be taken away, it is not easy to take it away. The connection between the multi-dimensional ruin stone and the multi-dimensional ruin river is very deep. The connection point between the illusion and the real dimension must be cut off before the multi-dimensional ruin stone can be connected with the multi-dimensional ruin river. The Duoweixu River separates.