Untitled Part 56

Beginne am Anfang

But this method was almost abandoned, because it is almost impossible for the fifth realm to understand the rules of the nine dimensions!

However, understanding the rules of the nine dimensions is the truly perfect way to break through. No matter what resources, treasures, or fragments of the eleventh dimension are used, this is all done with the help of foreign objects to force a breakthrough.

"Perhaps I still have hope of understanding the rules of the ninth dimension, but I should first understand the rules of the seventh dimension, and then create the strongest secrets of the fifth realm. Then my strength will far exceed that of the ordinary sixth realm."

Ye Tian murmured.

Only with the powerful combat power of the sixth realm can he completely protect the human race and survive the multi-dimensional catastrophe of death. Only then can he have enough time to slowly comprehend the dimensional rules. Otherwise, he will never be able to comprehend the ninth dimensional rules.

Time passes.

In a flash, tens of millions of extra-dimensional epochs have passed.

This day.

Ye Tian finally understood the rules of the seven dimensions, and an extremely powerful aura erupted from his body, and his combat effectiveness increased again.

Now, his combat power has surpassed that of the Tianwei Realm Master, and not by a little bit.

The rules of the seven dimensions, who in the fifth realm can do it?

There is definitely no one who can do it in the 4000 realm, but there may be someone in the fifth realm in the upper realm.

After comprehending the rules of the seven dimensions, Ye Tian tried to create his own supreme secret of the five realms. He activated the ten-spindle golden plate and the light of multi-dimensional wisdom to analyze and create his own supreme secret of the five realms.

ADVERTISEMENT

Fortunately, he has the inheritance of the Sixth Realm's most powerful Five Realms secrets. He does not need to create it from scratch. He can completely absorb the essence of the opponent's Five Realms' Most Powerful Secrets and constantly imitate it to create his own (afcg) Five Realms' Most Powerful Secrets. .

This method is the fastest, but the five realms of the most powerful secrets created are definitely not the top, but as long as they meet the five realms of the most powerful secrets, he can greatly increase his strength.

At the same time, a copy of Ye Tian's body is still trying to use the power of death to improve the Ten-Shuttle Golden Plate, an ordinary innate multi-dimensional treasure.

He wants to raise the level of the Yushu Gold Plate. If it is raised to the first, second, or third calamity, its effect will definitely skyrocket.

Under normal circumstances, it takes a multi-dimensional catastrophe of death to hope to upgrade an innate multi-dimensional treasure by one catastrophe, and the higher the level, the more difficult it is.

For example, for an innate multi-dimensional treasure after three tribulations, it may take several or even ten multi-dimensional tribulations before it can be promoted to the next level.

But now is the period of the multi-dimensional catastrophe of death. The power of the death tribulation of the multi-dimensional catastrophe of death far exceeds that of other multi-dimensional catastrophes. It can definitely make the Xianwu multi-dimensional treasure Ning rise faster.

Subsequently.

Ye Tian also created a secret technique to help the innate multi-dimensional treasure to advance, and then used this secret technique to temper the ten-spin gold plate all the time.

Sure enough, it didn't take much time for the Ten-Shuttle Golden Plate to completely advance to the level of a calamity.

After that, he continued to help Shishu Jinpan advance, but it was difficult to advance from one calamity to two calamities. It was impossible to do it in a short time, and it would take at least tens of millions of extra-dimensional eras.

In a flash, tens of millions of extra-dimensional epochs passed, and the Kaishu Golden Plate successfully advanced to the second calamity level.

At this time, the Ten Pivot Golden Plate has far surpassed it. It is very effective in analyzing and comprehending the rules of dimensions. Naturally, it can help better create the most powerful magic in the five realms.

And after such a long period of creation, Ye Tian is about to create the most powerful secret skill in the five realms.

ADVERTISEMENT

Another ten million extra-dimensional epochs of time have passed.

This day.

Ye Tian finally created the most powerful secret skill in the five realms.

"break!"

A terrifying sword light shattered the void of the tenth dimension, shattering pieces of dimensional fragments.

It's a pity that these dimension fragments are dimension fragments of the tenth dimension, not the eleventh dimension.

For Ye Tian, ​​these dimensional fragments are of little use, but they are of great use to the fourth realm, which can help the fourth realm to break through the fifth realm and transform the extradimensional realm in the body into dimensional void.

then.

Ye Tian put away these tenth dimension dimension fragments and placed them in the human race's treasure house. If anyone wants to rely on them to break through to the fifth realm, he will naturally let them break through.

But such a breakthrough will undoubtedly cut off the hope of future advancement, leaving no hope for the sixth realm.

Of course, many people only want to advance to the fifth realm and have no hope for the sixth realm.

"Let's name this Five Realm's most powerful secret art Sword Eleven!"

Ye Tian chose a name.

To him, the name doesn't matter, strength is the most important. .

ADVERTISEMENT

BACK TO INDEX PAGE
2022 MTLNATION Inc. All rights reserved