Although Ye Tian wants to keep a low profile, it seems that these nine fifth-level people will not give up, so they can only fight.

BOOM!!!!

Nine fifth realms took action one after another. Among them, several fifth realms were extremely powerful and had already understood the rules of the second dimension. There was even one who had understood the rules of the third dimension, and three of them had understood the secret art of will in the tenth dimension. , and two others have comprehended the multi-dimensional secrets of the Five Realms.

If it were any other fifth realm, death would be almost certain.

But Ye Tian was no longer the one who had just broken through to the fifth realm. If he were still in the fifth realm or had the same strength as when he fought against the master of the Chisha Realm, he would still be defeated this time.

He can indeed escape, but humans cannot escape.

But now, he is not afraid of these nine fifth realms.

boom!!!!

The five-dimensional rules were revealed, directly crushing the void of these fifth-level dimensional rules.

"Multi-dimensional sword, cut!"

The multi-dimensional secret art of the four realms broke out, and the bright sword light tore everything apart. In addition, the ten-dimensional sword light of the tenth-dimensional will secret skill collided with their will secret skill.

Moreover, Ye Tian's physical strength is too terrifying, integrating five innate multi-dimensional Tao bodies. Even if their cultivation is higher than Ye Tian, ​​their physical strength is not as good as Ye Tian.

Boom!

The nine fifth-level people's combined attack was crushed by Ye Tian.

puff!

The multi-dimensional sword directly broke through the body of one of the weaker fifth realms, directly wiping out his body, soul and will.

ADVERTISEMENT

As soon as they fought, one of the fifth realms died, and the remaining eight fifth realms were all shivering.

terrible!

Is this the newly promoted fifth realm who has just been promoted to the fifth realm? He has actually understood the rules of the five dimensions!

Is it possible that the treasures left by the Tianwei Realm Master are so amazing? A fifth realm person can be promoted to this level in a short time. But even the Tianwei Realm Master has only understood the rules of the sixth dimension!

And one of the fifth realms stared at the sky wooden blade in Ye Tian's hand.