Therefore, when his dimensional rules become more and more powerful in the future, Sanwu's secret method will undoubtedly be of little use.

But for now, it is still useful.

Many of the treasures left by the Lord of Tianwei Realm can enhance the innate multi-dimensional Taoist body.

With the help of (afbb) these resource treasures, Ye Tian easily upgraded the Black Mother's Body and the Ten-Dimensional Celestial Body to the fourth level of initial entry, making his body stronger and tougher, and his strength also improved to another level.

In the days that followed, Ye Tian used the multi-dimensional silver fir to temper his soul's will, but the effect was not very fast.

In addition, he also uses the objects of dimensional rules to comprehend the dimensional rules. With the help of multi-dimensional wisdom light and multi-dimensional mirror, his comprehension efficiency is quite fast, but if he wants to comprehend the two-dimensional rules, it will take a long time. It's time.

This day.

Ye Tian took out a black statue, which was obtained from the remains of the Kuntong Realm Lord. It was a mere treasure left from the third realm, which he had been unable to study before.

Now, he is already in the fifth realm. Thinking of this treasure again, he doesn't believe that he can't research it yet.

He squeezed it, but it still didn't break. Obviously the material was very extraordinary, and even the fifth realm couldn't break it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Then, he studied for a while, but still had no clue.

"Maybe you can ask Xiaoguan."

He summoned the weapon spirit Xiaoguan and asked: "Xiaoguan, do you know what this is?"

Qi Ling Xiaoguan looked at the black statue and was shocked: "Master, you are so lucky to have obtained this treasure!"

"What's this?"

Ye Tian's heart is full of expectations. It can be seen from Xiaoguan's tone that this is good stuff!

Xiaoguan introduced: "This is a dimensional treasure! A dimensional treasure is a treasure that is above the rules of dimensions. It can not only assist in understanding the rules of dimensions, but also contains the origin of the innate dimension. The origin of the innate dimension can help the fifth Things that hit the sixth realm!"

"In other words, with this innate dimension source, it will be easy for me to enter the sixth realm in the future?"

Ye Tian said in shock.

"Yes, Master!" Xiaoguan said: "The reason why the former master was unable to break through to the sixth realm is that he lacked the origin of the innate dimension. Otherwise, it would be easy to break through to the sixth realm. Unexpectedly, you actually obtained one Dimensional treasure!"

Ye Tian was also puzzled, how could the third-level Kuntong realm master possess this treasure?

This is a treasure that has a huge effect on the fifth realm, and may even cause robbery in the sixth realm. Naturally, such good things cannot be researched in the third realm.

If it is researched, the Kuntong Realm Lord himself will rise.

"Master, this should be during the multi-dimensional catastrophe. Some changes occurred in the twelfth dimension, causing this dimensional treasure to fall into the real dimension, and then it was obtained by the master. Otherwise

It is impossible to obtain such a treasure. "Xiaoguan guessed.

ADVERTISEMENT

"The twelfth dimension?" Ye Tian was surprised, "In other words, only the twelfth dimension has dimensional treasures?"

"Well, yes, the eleventh dimension has a chance of giving birth to dimensional rules, and the twelfth dimension has a chance of giving birth to dimensional treasures, but it is too difficult to enter the twelfth dimension.

The former owner cannot enter either. Only sixth realm or extremely rare multidimensional beings can hope to enter the twelfth dimension. "Xiaoguan introduced.

"How to use it?"

Ye Tian asked for advice.

Xiaoguan began to give instructions to Ye Tian: "Use your first-dimensional rules and soul will to continuously integrate into this dimensional treasure. You will feel it after a long time, and then follow the induction to continue to integrate the first-dimensional rules and soul will. In the past hundreds of times, In the extra-dimensional era, you can recognize it as its owner, and then you can use it to understand the rules of dimensions."

"Okay, Xiaoguan, thank you very much!"

Ye Tian followed Xiaoguan's instructions and began to refine this dimensional treasure to identify its owner.

Time passed by, and six hundred extra-dimensional era years passed without realizing it.

Finally, on this day, Ye Tian successfully refined and recognized this dimensional treasure.

Buzz!

Ye Tian's soul and will entered the internal dimension of the dimensional treasure statue. The effect of understanding the dimensional rules here was so good that he seemed to have witnessed the origin of all dimensional rules.

The effect of such enlightenment far exceeds that of relying on dimensional rules!

"Perhaps it won't take too long for me to understand the rules of the second dimension!!!"

Ye Tian said excitedly. .

ADVERTISEMENT

BACK TO INDEX PAGE
2022 MTLNATION Inc. All rights reserved