now.

ADVERTISEMENT

The fourth interdimensional realm of the Wind and Rain Loose Cultivators Alliance has all gone to participate in the test, and each one must swear an oath not to leak it. Otherwise, once it is known to those overlord-level superdimensional forces, it will not be their turn to take charge of the Wind and Rain Loose Cultivators Alliance.

Wow!

Ye Tian rushed over immediately and soon arrived at the inheritance place.

This inheritance place is located in the sixth dimension. Other fourth realms have to enter the sixth dimension through special methods or formations, but Ye Tian can easily escape into the sixth dimension.

This is the ability that can only be possessed after the third level of Wu Mu's body is completed.

Wow!

Ye Tian easily escaped into this inheritance place of Lord Wu Mu.

In front of him, there were nine huge whirlpools. Each whirlpool was a passage, which was somewhat similar to the inheritance place of the Wumu Realm Lord he saw last time, except that there were many fewer passages.

The masters of the Extinction Realm and the Shadow Cultivation Realm are both here, and they are also comprehending these whirlpool passages.

"Master Ye Tian, ​​you are here too!"

The Lord of Extinction came over.

"Master of the Extinction Realm, what's going on now?" Ye Tian asked.

The leader of the realm of extermination introduced: "Currently, some of the fourth realms have sneaked into these nine whirlpools, but without exception, they have all been strangled."

"Try all nine?"

Ye Tian asked again.

"We tried them all, but they all died. We were trapped directly outside this inheritance place, but from the style, the formations and traces here, we can tell that this is indeed the inheritance place of Lord Wu Mu. "The Lord of Extinction affirmed.

Ye Tian stared at these nine whirlpools and silently meditated here.

The mystery here is more mysterious than the inheritance place I saw at the beginning. It is worthy of being the higher-level (afbc) inheritance place of the Wu Mu Realm Lord.

ADVERTISEMENT

Time passed slowly, and more and more people in the fourth realm gave up and left here directly.

They don't want to waste time here, and there are other fourth realms being studied. If the research is done, they will get the news and come back then.