If not, it would be bad if the fifth realm reacted and sent a large number of fourth realms to search or keep an eye on every fourth realm that entered the Sky Spider battlefield.

So, it's better to leave first.

soon.

Ye Tian left the Sky Spider battlefield and left the No. 4000 territory as quickly as possible.

I have to say that Ye Tian's decision was correct.

Territory No. 4000.

The headquarters of the Supreme Qing Sect.

In a palace.

Realm Master Luo Qing, a master of the extra-dimensional realm who is at the peak of the fifth realm, opened his eyes.

He found that his arrangement on the Sky Spider battlefield had been destroyed, and now he could no longer sense the three-dimensional innate multi-dimensional treasure.

"who is it???"

Realm Master Luo Qing was extremely angry.

As a being at the pinnacle of the fifth realm, his status is so high. Although he is not the most powerful fifth realm, except for those fifth realms who have practiced hard in seclusion for many multi-dimensional tribulations and rarely come out of the world, he is Top notch.

But now, there are people in the extra-dimensional realm who dare to destroy his arrangement.

"That is my three-kalpa innate multi-dimensional treasure. If hundreds of millions of extra-dimensional eras pass, it will definitely be upgraded to a four-kalpa innate multi-dimensional treasure!"

Realm Master Luo Qing was angry and heartbroken at the same time.

ADVERTISEMENT

If there is a Four-Tribulation innate multi-dimensional treasure, his combat power will definitely increase greatly.

The key is that the Four Tribulations innate multi-dimensional treasure is not simple. It can not only increase the combat power, but also has special effects, which are unparalleled by other multi-dimensional treasures.

Immediately, he sent a large number of Fourth Realms to blockade the territories corresponding to the Sky Spider Battlefield, and even sent Fourth Realms with fifth and sixth Tianguan combat strength into the Sky Spider Battlefield to look for clues.

certainly.

Realm Master Luo Qing also deduced the other party's traces, but could not deduce anything.

"Damn it, there must be other plans in the fifth realm behind it. Who did it?"