However, the tribulation wind in most areas only contains a little bit of the power of the tribulation wind, and its power is not terrible, far less than the tribulation fire just now.

In addition, Ye Tian has the hand of Jie Feng and is not afraid of Jie Feng.

Afterwards, he searched for the bones of those fourth realms in the Heavenly Spider Battlefield.

Along the way, he saw too many battlefield marks and too many fourth realm corpses.

These corpses had been eroded by the tribulation wind and had long since turned into piles of white bones, which were of little value. Even if they were absorbed by the multi-dimensional treasure bottle, they would not be able to condense the multi-dimensional essence.

Moreover, for countless years, a few people from the fourth realm still came in to explore, so many good things were still taken away.

However, Ye Tian still found a lot of treasures.

But the Sky Spider battlefield is extremely dangerous, and it's not just the danger of robbing the wind and fueling the fire.

!!!!

A terrifying aura locked onto Ye Tian.

It was a red spider, exuding the aura of calamity fire.

"It's the Fire Tribulation Spider!"

Ye Tian was slightly solemn.

The reason why the Sky Spider Battlefield is called the Sky Spider Battlefield is because there is a terrible tribulation creature here——the tribulation spider.

The Tribulation Spider is a creature born in response to the multi-dimensional catastrophe, and can absorb the power of the multi-dimensional tribulation to grow.

However, if the multi-dimensional catastrophe is not born, this creature will have no potential to grow.

ADVERTISEMENT

Moreover, these creatures have no intelligence and are killing machines.

The Fire Tribulation Spider is born from the Tribulation Fire. The strength of the Fire Tribulation Spider in front of you is probably between the fourth and fifth days. It should not be underestimated.

Ye Tian doesn't know if this robbery spider is the same. If there are other robbery spiders around, it will be a bit troublesome.

"war!"

Ye Tian and the Fire Tribulation Spider instantly started fighting.

The Fire Tribulation Spider doesn't have any exquisite moves, let alone any multi-dimensional magic, but the opponent controls the calamity fire to attack, which is comparable to the damage of the multi-dimensional magic.