"The power of the Ten-Dimensional Treasure Tree is really terrifying. It's a pity that the Chilin Clan cannot use the power of the Ten-Dimensional Treasure Tree to attack. Otherwise, if we use a little attack, we might not even be able to defeat the Crimson Lin Clan in the fifth realm."

Ye Tian secretly said.

For example, the super-dimensional elves make perfect use of the Wood of the Mother of Mist. This can prevent those in the fourth realm from entering the territory of the super-dimensional elves. However, this is also because the super-dimensional elves themselves were born on the wood of the Mother of Mist. .

However, the Chilin Clan was not born from the Ten-Dimensional Treasure Tree, they just discovered the Ten-Dimensional Treasure Tree and occupied this place.

soon.

Ye Tian discovered the treasure house of the Chilin tribe in the fourth dimension, and he wanted to rob it.

Suddenly.

A formation shattered, and from the shattered formation, a huge Chilin Clan emerged. The opponent's aura was very terrifying, but it seemed to be about to die, exuding the aura of death and decay.

"The fourth realm, and the most terrifying fourth realm!

Ye Tian was a little more solemn. This fourth-level person was more powerful than any fourth-level person he had seen in the past. The number of extra-dimensional rules emanating from him actually reached more than 10,000, and he had developed an innate skill. Multi-dimensional Tao body, and this innate multi-dimensional Tao body has reached the second level of Dacheng.

Of course, the opponent's cultivation level has also reached the limit of the fourth realm.

Such a fourth realm cannot be found in the territory of No. 5000, but there is one from a not-too-powerful extra-dimensional biological race like the Chilin Clan.

However, this fourth-level man seemed to have suffered some kind of fatal injury and could not survive for long. He had been using formations to seal himself to save his life.

But now, Ye Tian has invaded here, and this fourth-level man no longer sleeps, and immediately wakes up to resist Ye Tian.

"kill!"

Ye Tian used the four-dimensional multi-dimensional secret skill Gravel Tribulation Light, and combined with the power of the two innate multi-dimensional Tao bodies, the attack power has reached an incredible level.

ADVERTISEMENT

However.

This fourth-level man actually absorbed a ray of power from the ten-dimensional treasure tree and turned it into a shield.

boom!!!!

Ye Tian's gravel beam hit the opponent's body and was directly blocked by the shield, without breaking through his defense.