The void twisted, and a figure emerged, and it was the Lord of Blazing Sun Realm.

The leader of Chiyang Realm came and saw Ye Tian, ​​but felt that Ye Tian was extremely mysterious and couldn't see anything.

The Fourth Realm itself made it difficult to spy on the secrets of other Fourth Realms. He did not think about the Great Realm Armor Technique, otherwise he would have guessed Ye Tian's identity.

Subsequently.

Ye Tian chatted with the leader of Chiyang Realm, and they seemed to have a good time.

However.

What Ye Tian didn't know was that the leader of the Blazing Sun Realm had activated a fragment of an innate multi-dimensional treasure and was secretly doing so.

I saw a broken treasure map emerging from the extra-dimensional realm in his body. This treasure map was one of the fragments of the innate multi-dimensional treasure.

And this treasure map is releasing a shadowless and invisible light at this moment, and even the fourth realm cannot spy on this light.

After this ray of light enveloped Ye Tian, ​​many hidden treasures on Ye Tian's body were invisible.

Many of the treasures on Ye Tian's body are placed on this replica body that has been guarding the human race.

Therefore, this broken treasure map arrived at once.

ADVERTISEMENT

Golden light spots!

Golden light spots!

Golden light spots!

Golden light spots!

The leader of the Blazing Sun Realm was extremely shocked when he saw these golden light spots.

In addition to many golden light spots, there were also several purple light spots. Seeing this scene, he was immediately shocked.

You must know that multi-dimensional treasure bottles can only be regarded as golden light points, and purple light points are treasures that surpass golden light points.

"This Ye Tian realm master actually has so many golden light-point treasures on his body, that is, many treasures that are comparable to multi-dimensional treasure bottles, and several higher-level treasures that surpass multi-dimensional treasure bottles.

I have never seen so many treasures from other fourth realms!!!々「!」

The leader of Chiyang Realm was extremely excited. He wished he could snatch all these treasures from Ye Tian.