ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 9

Start from the beginning

Damien headed to pick up Hermelio. Recently him and Hermelio had gotten much closer. Some times during their lunch they slept in the car together, in separate seats but still in the same car. Damien usually bought them lunch. He checked on Hermelio a lot. 

The shorter disassociated a lot if you weren't on top of him. 

Very surprisingly Hermelio and Carnell hadn't seen each other yet but Damien was starting to feel something for Hermelio but he didn't know if he should step back or if he even could. He didn't know how to approach the subject with Carnell because every time he tried to ask the two of them about each other they got quiet or just ignored the topic. 

They had one more time before he just had the two meet up. 

Clearly they was hiding something. He hate being lied to especially by people he cares for.

Damien didn't even have to knock on the door because Hermelio was sitting outside the house on the steps. 

Damien came out the car and opened the door for the shorter dreadhead. 

He started wondering if maybe he just has a thing for shorter than him darkskin dreadheads who are soft spoken. 

With pretty smiles.

And pretty eyes.

And low laughs.

And thick thighs.

Plump ass?

Yeah he batty, for sure.

Damien was snapped out of his staring when he saw Hermelios thick lips move.

"What you starin' fa'?"

"Nothing. Let's go get the food"

While they were heading towards the place Hermelio connected the music. Damien got a call from Dania.

He put the phone to his ear and Hermelio turned the music down, "Yo."

"Akiya and Sevyn coming over so get them food to."

Damien replied, "Yall niggas getting a happy meal. Sick of yall fat back hoes."

AKIYA 

AKIYA