𝗻𝗼. 𝟮𝟰

Start from the beginning

"i mean, we're both pretty skinny, sumi'. and you're 100% african, i highly doubt i'm any more blessed in the ass department than you," he answers and she quickly forces him to stand beside her.

"oh my God, it is. i have to post about this. i'm literally gonna cry. you have a fatter ass than me," she snaps a quick photo and types up a quick tweet to post.

her phone is no longer being paid any attention soon enough, since dominic's grip on her waist tightens as he looks at her in her look for the met. she was most definitely going to blow the whole carpet away, he had no doubt about that.

"the more important question is when," he kisses the left side of her neck, "can i get you out this dress, pretty?" he kisses the curve of her breast on the right side and she just smiles like a bitch.

it was little things like just that interaction, that made her circle back to the growing feeling in her heart. she thought today would be the day, she was just so worried about doing it. even at thanksgiving, she never stood up for herself. what if the same thing occurs again and she chokes up?

"hey. you okay?" dominic's hands squeezing her waist make her look up at him. frantically, she nods and hopes he just buys it. they run up and down her sides, the calming notion making her breath a bit normally.

"it's just- this is huge. i'm gonna be interviewing all these icons, meeting all these amazing people... it's much. very much, is all."

he cups her cheek, "can you look at me, please?" when she listens is when he starts talking again, "they invited you to do this for a reason, yeah? you move people. and you don't even have to do anything but be who you are to do that. every guest you've had has loved your vibe. fuck, i couldn't stay away from you. and that's you. all you. that's why people love you."

she pulls him in a tight hug, squeezing him slightly. it catches him off guard but he doesn't move away. he steadies himself, letting out a short 'woah' before hugging her back. it doesn't take long before she kisses him, and quite passionately at that. she's a bit rough with it too, harshly gripping her shoulders and arching her body into his.

"so trouble's okay when you're the one causin' it huh?" he teases her, the question adding a sweetener to the kiss planted on her lips.

"do you ever shut up?" she harshly pants back but he just laughs. after some very intense kisses, dominic is actually the one to pull completely away from her.

"i don't wanna rip open a custom dress but you're making it very hard for me to not do that... somethin' else may or may not be hard too and i don't think having a boner in prabal gurung's office has ever been on my bucket list so," he says to her and she giggles at him. tilting her head, her arms loop around his neck. eyes dancing across his face again, she's back to all she was thinking.

"what?"

before she could answer back, someone came into the room telling suminar the other pieces to the outfit were ready. she thanks them and turns to her boyfriend. well... not exactly her boyfriend but... y'know...

after noticing the deep breath she let out, he holds her hand and turns her body to the mirror. they both stare into it, looking at the outfit then locking eyes. dominic shakes his head, giving her another once over.

"i just wish you wouldn't worry... could see yourself the way i do, all of us do," he mumbles to himself. okay, now he was just showing out. no way he was truly this perfect. "try not to be too hard on yourself, yeah?"