But she had no time to think about that right now.

"OHMYGOD, YISEUL, I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!" Noémie Claire exclaimed loudly from across the way in the airport, running over to tackle Yiseul into a tight bear hug.

Yiseul was unfazed by her friend's loudness, though they definitely earned some looks from the bystanders around them. Instead, she hugged her back, burrowing herself in her neck where she could faintly smell the soft floral-earthy scent of Magnolias.

"I missed you, too, Noé!" Yiseul murmured, before parting to look at her, "You look amazing!"

Noémie Claire, or No/Noé/No-ie, was a fellow Omega who'd attended the same international school as her. A year older, born May 1999, they hadn't shared many classes, but they'd been close friends. She was originally from Canada, in the French Québec area, but also had family in the state of Vermont. She spoke bilingual English and the Québec dialect of French.

"Long time no see, Park." Rowan smirked, finally approaching them, since she'd taken her time walking over to the two of them calmly, instead of dashing off in a run like Noémie had. Rowan Kexin Song was a Chinese-American Beta who also attended their international school, born November 1998.

"Nice to see you, again, Ro," Yiseul smiled, hugging the beta and inhaling her calming earthy Rosemary scent. When they parted, Yiseul huffed, "God, I really missed you two so much."

"Awww," Noémie cooed, "Did our baby omega miss us?"

Yiseul rolled her eyes, then, pushing Noémie's hand away from patting her head, and before she could move in to squish her cheeks. "Okay, I'm good. I've seen you, you can go back now."

Rowan laughed, grinning as she took both Omegas by the hands and leading them away. "Where's the pups?" Rowan asked curiously once they'd situated into Yiseul's car, their luggage for their month-long visit in her trunk and secured.

"With my parents for the afternoon," Yiseul replied. "My dad really wanted to see them, and it worked out that I had to pick you two up from the airport."

"So, what are we doing first?" Noémie asked, once she'd buckled up, nearly buzzing in her spot. Some things never changed, it seemed, Yiseul thought with a small smile and shake of her head.

"Well, I figured I'd take you two to the Airbnb you two rented first to get situated and maybe even some sleep, before I picked you two up for some dinner?" Yiseul said, navigating away from the airport.

"Sounds like a plan," Rowan smiled, tiredly. "I'm sure this jetlag is gonna kick our asses soon enough."

Yiseul nodded with a hum.

"Will we get to see the pups then?" Noémie asks, this time a little calmer. "I missed those babies so much."

Yiseul laughed, "Yeah, I don't see why not. I guess I'll be picking them up after I drop you two off, then. They'll come to dinner with us."

Noémie squealed excitedly, while Rowan rolled her eyes, an endeared softness in her eyes as she listened to Noémie. Yiseul studied the couple silently at a red light, smiling wistfully as she remembered looking at her mate like that once. And him looking at her like that, too.

"So, anything new with you?" Noémie asks, eventually, after she'd gone over the major things Yiseul had missed since they'd last seen each other. Which had been about eight months now.