𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒖𝒆

FINN HUDSON did not know one thing about true love or love at first sight... actually he didn't know anything about love in general... unless you count a mothers love for her son than he does know what love is but in this case that is not the love anyone is talking about.

Amelia Haven captured the heart of Finn Hudson since the first time he saw her, back in Mrs. Jones's class in elementary school, third grade to be exact. He didn't know what love actually was but he swore to himself that it was love at first sight especially when they made direct eye contact with each other as their teacher was introducing everyone.

He remembers thinking about how beautiful this girl was and that he just had to know more about her but the minute he felt like he had the courage to talk to her...he backed out. He never spoke to her at all thorough out the rest of school year but he did admire her from afar.

He knew she had a twin sister, the same twin sister that kinda of scares him. He knew that she loves to perform since their teacher asked what they all wanted to be when they grow up and she decided on anything that has to do with performing. He especially knew she loves flowers but her favorite one out of all were Blue Irises.

He also remembers coming home that day and telling his mom how he met the most beautiful girl in his classroom and that she was his true love.

Carol loved that her son thought a girl in his third grade class was beautiful but she didn't think he truly meant that she was his true love but she was proven wrong since everyday, in every school year, her son will come home and just sit down with her and talk to her about this girl. How beautiful she looked today, how smart and intelligent she was in their class and how he got the courage to finally properly introduce himself to her. He even drew her favorite flower (despite accidentally getting the color of the flower wrong) but she loved it anyways and truly appreciated it.

Carol wanted to meet this girl that made her son extremely happy, the same girl that doesn't even know how happy she makes him. Carol knew she wouldn't be meeting her anytime soon as Finn stated that even though he drew her a picture of her favorite flower and talk to her a couple times that they weren't exactly friends (but to Amelia they were for a little while).

Either way, Carol hopes one day down the line she will be able to meet the girl that made her son believe in love and made him happy. She hopes to meet her sons one true love as he likes to call it and she hopes that time is soon.

Along the lines, Amelia stopped talking with Finn or it's more like they grew apart since they started having different classes once middle school started. She knew of his existence and she keeps that picture that he made for her hanged up in her room because that was the first and only time anyone has ever made her something. She sometimes wishes they still talked.

The only thing she knows that is new with Finn was that he was the quarterback for the high school football team and that he was officially now dating head cheerleader, Quinn Fabray. She just never imagined that she will ever see him in Glee Club.

Finn Hudson love for Amelia Haven grew in more ways than you can ever imagine. He loved her since elementary school. Since middle school and now in high school but he knew that they will never happen. He does truly love Quinn but he can't help but still love the one girl who had his heart since he was little.

"Is it true? That you had a crush on me since third grade?"

on me since third grade?"

"Yes and I still am. It has always
been you, Amelia."

❀