v. trevor the toad lives to see another day

Começar do início

"Yeah but I heard Draco's father's furious." Hermione replies as she eats her food with annoyance, "We haven't heard the end of this." She states with a sigh.

The group of fours conversation comes to an abrupt end when Seamus yells out to the rest of the table, "He's been sighted! He's been sighted!" He yells making everyone look his way.

"Who?" Bem asks with confusion, the rest of the Gryffindor table watching them — including the golden quartet.

"Sirius Black!" He responds raising his voice slightly making Harry and Hope share a look of shock before getting up and walking over to Seamus — Ron and Hermione following.

"Dufftown! That's not too far from here!" Hermione states anxiously as she skims through the paper.

"You don't think he'll come to Hogwarts, do you?" Neville questions with a worried look as the Potters look down with guilt — feeling like it is their fault.

"With dementors at every entrance?" his friend sitting next to him replies with a look of mirth on his face.

"Dementors?" Seamus repeats, "he's already slipped past them once!" he exclaims with laughter making the other boy shrink back, "Who's to say he won't do it again."

"That's right. Black could be anywhere—" Bem states making the twins look at him with confusion, "it's like trying to catch smoke . . . It's like trying to catch smoke with your bare hands" he warns making the potters looking down at the paper nervously whilst their two friends look towards them with a look of pity.

                                      ★ ★ ★

"Settle down, settle down!" Professor Snape calls out idly.

Professor Snivellus— Snape. He is the potions Professor even though everyone knows it's the Defence against the dark arts post he wants, after all he has been after it for years now.

Hope Potter nicknamed him Snivellus in second year after he shouted at the girl for giving in her work five minutes late. In defence, she was up all night making it perfect and because of that the girl got detention. Due to that, she would only do her work if she felt like it — if not then Snivellus can go shove off because this is his karma for that detention.

She actually had to do a real detention since it was with him and not Minnie, which pissed her off even more.

He is a grumpy, old, greasy haired man that likes to be horrible to all his students. He hates Hope and Harry the most though — maybe Hope more due to the fact she is rude back, but ten times worse, but who knows.

Hope, Harry and Ron all scowled at each other after hearing his voice ring through the classroom.

Today, they were making a shrinking solution. Draco came over and set his cauldron right across from the Potter twins, making them hold back a groan, and right beside Ron who had been giving daggers from the moment he sat down.

Hope sends her brother a look of confusion, sending him a look with her eyes as if to say — what is Malfoy up to now?!

Harry sent one back as if to say — how the bloody hell am I supposed to know? — which made the girl scowl at him before turning away when she hears Malfoy's voice call out.