"y/n are you sure we can pull this off? i mean  you confessed something to me earlier that must've been really hard to share. i wouldn't want to take advantage of you."

"i'm the one who suggested it dummy. so are you in??"

i took a minute to think. run my hands through my hair and came to a conclusion.

"fuck it. let's do it."

"really?!" she said excitedly. "no strings, no romance. just sex?"

"no strings, no romance, just sex." i repeated.

smut warning! skip now if you don't want to read it.

YOUR POV

you gave tom a nod and he nodded back for consent. it was in that moment that you knew you could continue. that he wanted it as bad as you did.

you slammed him up against the wall again and held his hands above his head. you licked his bottom lip asking for permission to enter. he granted permission and your tongues danced with eachother.
fireworks exploding with each kiss.

he flipped you over so now you were pinned against the wall, then he kissed your cheek, jaw neck and collar bone. leaving small hickeys and love bites. you loved this feeling.

as he was doing this he carried you to the bedroom. your legs wrapped around his waist and arms around his neck, he laid you
on the bed and unbuttoned your blouse. he looked at you and said "is this okay" you nodded eagerly. desperate for his touch. he kissed his way down your body and then started to unbutton your jeans he pulled your trousers off and stuck his hand into your panties, he slowly started circling your clit, using the other hand to unclasp your bra. 

you let out small moans that gradually got louder. next, he pulled your panties down and locked eyes with you. it melted your heart that he always checked in with you. even when if it was just a look every now and again.

you locked eyes for about 30 seconds before he suddenly grabbed your nipple and started going down on you. the element of surprise drove you mad so you grabbed his hair and pushed him down further.

for every circle he danced around your clit, you moaned louder. it wasn't orgasmic until he decided to stick two fingers in you right off the bat. you had felt nothing like it before. he was curling his fingers inside your heat. you were a moaning mess. you had never felt so good in your life.  "uh tom yes, yes, yes" you moaned. "i'm gonna- c-" you stuttered.

right before you could blow your load he stopped. he pulled his fingers out and stepped back admiring your beautiful hourglass figure.

"your such a tease." you panted in frustration.

in order to get him back you stood up and waddled over to him. you removed his shirt, trousers and boxers and watched as his rock hard member sprung upwards "hard for me already are we?" you chuckled.

you got down on ur knees and started licking his tip. teasing him by pretending to suck and then pulling away. eventually he got so horny and annoyed that he slammed your mouth onto his penis and grabbed your hair.

this was exactly what you wanted. you took control and started sucking, hard and deep. you knew how he liked it, not that you'd done it before but it's just intuition.

he was moaning your name so hard which was really turning you on. eventually you stopped going down and flipped tom onto the bed.

"may i??" you said gesturing to his penis and your vagina.

"by all means" he gave you an excited smirk as you clambered on top of him.

you sat on his dick and started riding back and forth. this time was so much better than the first. he was so reassuring and kind.

you continued riding his dick until ur stomach started to knot. "tom i think i'm gonna cum" you moaned desperate for his permission. he shook his head and responded "hold it for me y/n." it was then he flipped you over and went really fast and hard into you. with every thrust it became harder and harder to hold in your climax.

"oh yeah baby that's so good" he said to you as his member started pulsing. "now y/n, cum now." you released your load and he did the same, as he rode out your orgasms fast and hard you realised this had to be the best sex you'd ever had.

you both flopped on the bed next to eachother panting and gasping for air.

"wow" you said lost for words

"wow indeed" he replied

you gave eachother a high five that locked fingers. it was silly and childish but it was just that small seal of approval that you needed. giving the early time of the day, tom decided to sleep on the couch and leave the bed to you.

"goodnight y/n"

"good night tom"

a/n. help im so bad at writing smut but i hope you enjoyed ig.