♡⁠⑅kiss me, kiss me with your eyes closed⑅⁠♡

On a particularly sunny morning, it was apparent that the heat wave of seashell city was apparently no match for the hustle and bustle of it's citizens.

On the heated concrete of the streets, men, women and children walked around, some getting late for school or getting to tedious work shift. For a city advertised as the best vacation spot, the people sure didn't have the time to relax.

Amongst the moving crowd walked a pink clad young lady who was really taking her time walking to school despite the fact that she was probably already tem minutes late.

"Kiss me~ kiss me with your eyes closed~ whisper that your heart shows~ all I want is you~ yeah you~"
Passing by an apparel shop with an eye catching sign on the front.

The girl stopped in her tracks, backtracking until she was in front of the shop to read the sign.

"🍓BIG STRAWBERRY POP-UP SHOP SALE!! 50% OFF ALL STRAWBERRY APPAREL!! GET THEM WHILE THEY LAST!🍓"

"Wahhh!!??" Her eyes widened as she read the sign, immediately reaching into her bag to pull out her wallet. She fantasized about her soon-to-be owned strawberry purse and strawberry dress and opened her wallet.

Nothing.

Well except if you considered a dead fly a viable means of payment.

Her knees quivered as she mourned the loss of her strawberry fantasies.
Her devastation was however interrupted by the ringing of her phone.

"Hello~" she answered, seemingly forgetting about her previous despair. "WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU??!!!" The other end asked 'calmly'. The girl winced from the phone, not a fan of the 'calm' question.

"O-Oh, hi June..." The girl greeted nervously, careful not to upset the already seething June, "DON'T HI JUNE ME! SCHOOL STARTED TWELVE MINUTES AGO!!" June yelled, no longer sounding very calm.

"I over slept okay??" She cried to the phone, now making quite the spectacle as children stopped and stared and mothers dragged them away from the 'crazy lady yelling at her phone'.

"*Sigh* you are Soo lucky we only have orientation today..." June sighed, apparently all that yelling had tired her out, "but you also promised that we'd go on a tour by ourselves! So get here now!" June said one last time before hanging up.

(Y/N) sighed, exasperated from the hassle of now having to go to school (ew). She gave one last longing glance at the sign before walking to the bus stop, now as rushed as everyone on the streets.