A Guide To Your Abilities

Hi everyone, I wanted to post a guide explaining y/n's techniques and everything, just so that you all can better understand!!

First of all, y/n has inherited two seperate cursed techniques. Think of gojo's limitless & six eyes, they're seperate but work best when together (however, six eyes is a passive ability, while y/n has inherited two techniques that aren't passive... i'll explain that now!).

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

So, let's start off with the first technique, Cryogenic Cursed Technique.

Y/N is resistant to her moves because her cryogenic cursed energy had a cancelling effect on other cryogenic (or ice/snow) cursed energies.

Here are the moves you so far know, ranked in strength (from highest to lowest):

Domain Expansion:

You have yet to find out...

Arctic Hell:

The wind concentrates at y/n's hand, turning into a white color, and then fires out in a beam, hitting the victim. Its attack speed is relentless, almost impossible to dodge. As soon as it makes contact with the victim, the wind envelopes around them, and then crystallizes, encasing them in tough ice. This can completely kill of curses that are grades 1-4, otherwise it does lots of damage as it inflicts deep wounds and slows them.

Iron maiden:

An iron maiden made of "indestructible" ice, the user has to somehow shield themselves from the technique inside if they can to survive. Or escape, somehow.

What are the ways someone could shield themselves from indestructible ice!?

That varies, someone like Gojo, with lots of power could break out of the technique! So, the more cursed energy used in the technique = stronger ice = harder to break out of it.

Let's say they can't break out, could they shield themselves? They could break simply the interior of the iron maiden, as in the spikes. Since they contain less cursed energy than the walls of the maiden, they're easier to break. However, they're still pretty strong, and the user would need to break them fairly quick and in all directions!!

Frostbite Pulse:

Y/N's cupped hands become a focal point for her cryogenic energy. As she opens her hands, a wave of intense cold winds, sharp snowflakes and ice shards, all containing cryogenic cursed energy, radiated in all directions.

As the snowflakes and shards of ice come in contact with the victim, they suddenly, a pulse of frigid energy surges through their body, inflicting frostbite-like injuries and pain on its body, and starts draining their cursed energy.

Her moves which drained cursed energy transferred some of the cursed energy to Y/N, permanently, increasing her reserves of cursed energy. However, the only times these moves are beneficial is when fighting special grades, as it's only a fraction of the cursed energy that the victim has. 

Resonance of Snow:

A chilling white ball of cursed energy forms on y/n's palm, having the effects of snow surrounding it: white trails of snow leaving the ball and the temperature dramatically decreasing around her.

Upon release, the ball of cursed energy shoots out quickly. This ball of cursed energy is similar to how blue from gojo's technique would look in terms of... being a ball and consisting of cursed energy. 

It contains condensed snow-cursed energy, which has after-effects caused by an inner core of ice-cursed energy. Upon impact, the ball erupts, releasing a shockwave of cold and snow that penetrates the curses' bodies, as well as changing the environment to be much cooler.