Kim saw kenta was still kneeling on his legs infront his father Tony's dead body.  Kim waked to kenta and tried to move him from there. 

" Kenta " kim said but no reply from ken. 

" Kenta please get up " kim kneeled infront of kenta blocking the view of Tony's dead body.  Although kim hated kenta still he loved him at the same time . Kim always had an eye for ken . He used to try to  communicate with kenta but it never worked out cause ken was blind in his father's love. 

Kim knew everything about kenta while ken knew none about kim except for the profession of the racer kenta knew nothing . They only talked when it was about work which was rare. But kim always wanted to take ken away from all these because he knew deep down ken was also tired of this.  He was dying to be rescued . But looking at the not so strong &emotionless person infront of him is bothering his heart so much. 

" Kenta wake up ...wake up from the trance kenta.  You didn't do anything.  You saved us ken. You saved all of us from . Ken I know you love your father but ken he never loved you.  He always used to beat you and scold you for almost everything.  Ken today you didn't kill Tony.  You killed a monster who seperated the kids from their parents , today you saved the kids who were about to be sold and stayed as a slave for their whole life.  Today you saved these kids from dying . Today you saved everyone from dying in regret. Ken please say something ...say something ken" kim said everything he could to distract kenta but nothing worked . At last he only had one thing to do  . He pulled kenta into his arms breaking his trance. 

Kim held kenta in his arms just like he did few nights ago before everything got messed up . Yes kim and kenta were together for the first time few nights ago before kim got caught. It was Kim's request that kenta will be silent in every situation. He didn't want ken to be killed by Tony because if him.  So kenta had to keep silent all the time during inside because he wasn't able to help kim in anyway. 

Now feeling the warmth of Kim's arms made him break down . Kenta hugged him back and cried on Kim's shoulder while kim tried his best to comfort him .

Pete saw and heard everything from the corner of the room with a slight smile because he was relieved that kenta finally had someone with him. 

Pete left from to sort out everything while praying like an idiot  that way should come back to him. He wanted to see that beautiful yet handsome face again . Even though he  never smiled at him pete still loved his presence because way never let him feel the extreme painful feeling of loneliness since they met.

This side everyone was busy comforting each other while other side way was battling with his death on the bed with extreme weakness and low pulse.

Babe could hear way's heartbeat because of his powers so he cried more than before.  Charlie covered babe's ears still hugging him in his arms . Charlie was guilty because somewhere deep down in his heart he thought maybe he was the reason way is like this . If he didn't take his death they wouldn't find him and they wouldn't get caught or start a fight between the,auction & way wouldn't get shot trying to save babe from dying. 

" I will never be ready for you to leave aii way " babe's thoughts

" Iam sorry phi way ....iam sorry for everything " Charlie's thoughts

" Wayy come back to your phi ...I will never doubt you ever again way . I will protect you from everything . I want to hear you call me lung again like you always do to tease me wayy please come back" Alan's thoughts

" Phi wayy.......please be strong ...we need you...we need you to be here .... Your life is in your hands ....come back .... You can do it phi way ....you don't have to live in hell anymore " Jeff's thoughts