💚❤️hoppy x bobby❤️💚

(I got inspo from another story also they have their own life)

Bobby's pov:

I was sitting next to crafty while she was drawing, what she does best, of course. I was watching Hoppy and kickin' Play 1v1 soccer, and Hoppy was in the lead by a couple of points. I turned away for a second to look at dogday and catnap talking to each other, and then I heard a scream I looked back over to where kickin and hoppy where playing seeing hoppy on the ground in pain. I quickly got up, rushing towards her aid bending down to her level to check on her. He had broken her leg she was trying not to cry. She always tried to act, though. Don't get me wrong, she is, but sometimes she just acts. Kickin was also panicking. I then picked her up and brought her to the hospital where she had gotten a cast. She was upset because the doctor told her she couldn't do some things she liked to do and other things that she obviously can't do, but she didn't wanna listen and she was given crutches so she can at least move around but she was still very upset. She was let out a few hours later looking tired it was 9:30 at night so I offered her to stay at my place she didn't say anything but nod yes so I took her to place. I made sure she was comfortable before leaving to go get some sleep myself.

Hoppys pov:

I woke up the next morning kinda forgetting I stayed at Bobby's for the night. I then sat up, rubbing my eyes when Bobby walked in
"Good morning love. How ya feeling?" She said, smiling "I'm fine..for now." I said in a tired tone  she then walked over to me and sat next to me giving me a kiss on the cheek soon there was a knock on the door as she got up quickly to answer the door a few minutes later kickin chicken walked in still looking sad "I'm sorry about your leg hoppy. I didn't mean to do that.." He said sadly."Don't beat yourself up over it, kickin'! It's fine, and it wasn't your fault I just tripped." I said laughing a bit he just smiled a bit "well I just really wanted to check on you and see how you were doing. You did really hit the ground hard." I replied "yeah I know." I smiled a bit "well I leave you two love birds alone, " he smirked in a weird way "whatever kickin!!" I scoffed, blushing as bobby laughed a bit as kickin got up and left laughing to himself. bobby looked over at me, smiling."Oh babe..you poor thing.." she moved over to me, rubbing my shoulder. I smiled at her kissing her as she kissed back. We held for a couple seconds before pulling away looking into each other's eyes lovingly.

Finished! (Might do a part two if people really like this one <3)