Klutzy

I sat on the bench towards the side of the gym, watching a friend of mine practice. Yamaguchi Tadashi. He was working on his serve at the moment. Honestly, thats the only thing he is good at. But I don't make fun of him. Compared to my powerful linedrive serves, his are much harder to recieve - if they make it over the net.
But lately, I've noticed that even his serves aren't making it over. In fact, most of the time, they don't even pass the ten foot line anymore.
I bit my lip as he threw up another toss, and watched his form as he jumped to hit it. His form was defineately off, and by a lot, too. It hit the net and was canapulted back a few feet.
I stood up and pushed up my glasses. "Yamaguchi, we've been here for hours. You shouldnt overwork yourself before Golden Week."
Actually, I was worried about him. I dont know why, but around the time Yamaguchi's skill began to decline, I started feeling... Well, different. I'm not sure what it was, but I assumed that it would pass.
The freckled boy had just retrieved the ball and was standing with it in his hands. "But I haven't made one over yet!"
"Cmon. Its late anyways." I walked over to him and took the ball from his thin hands before tossing it into the waiting cart.
Yamaguchi sighed and nodded. "Sorry for keeping you here so long..." He blushed humbly.
I rolled my eyes. "I know."
After we put all of the balls away, we started to head out.

I held the door for Yamaguchi, who thanked me generously afterwards. 'Why is he so damn polite?'
It was a brisk evening, and the sky had already faded out. The two of us could see our breath in the air, the mist mingling with the few stars that dotted the sky.
"Tsukki, could I maybe stay at your house tonight? If you dont mind, and all. My parents are out of town and I hate being alone."
I looked down at him, all wrapped up in the scarf Suga had knitted for his birthday.
"Yeah, if you wanted." I adjusted my coat collar, feeling the chill of the air on my nape.
"But my parents are not home either."
Yamaguchi nodded. "Okay. As long as I'm not intruding!"
He smiled broadly, and I felt like I could smile forever. Whatever it was about him, it made me happy.

When we arrived at my house, Yamaguchi tripped on my doorstep and almost fell on me. Luckily he didn't, and I let out a sigh of relief.
"You okay?"
"Y-yeah, sorry."
"Good."

Yamaguchi removed his shoes and winter clothes as I closed the door behind us, and after I'd done the same, we retired to my room.
"Oh, sorry. I forgot." I mentally facepalmed.
"Forgot? What?"
"My parents' room is off limits, and I cant let you sleep on the couch-"
"Its fine, really." Yamaguchi had obviously known what I had been trying to say.
"I'll sleep on the floor."
I shook my head. "Nope. I will, its only polite."
"Your bed is big enough for the two of us, if you really want me to sleep in there."
I blushed. "Ya know what? Lets discuss this when we get there." I bit my lip.
Yamaguchi nodded, setting his bag next to the door.
I told Yamaguchi that I was going to take a shower, and strode into the bathroom.
I closed the door behind me and let out a sigh. 'What the hell is wrong with me? I just cant think straight...'
I undressed quickly and turned on the water. As long as it wasnt to hot, it was fine with me.
After removing my glasses, I stepped into the spray. 'Its like Im sick or something.'
I closed my eyes. 'Whenever he's around, my stomach turns over. But not in a bad way. And whenever Im not around him, my chest hurts.'
"I wonder whats wrong with me."

~Yamaguchi's POV~

I flopped onto Tsukki's bed, breathing in his lemony scent. His room was nice, a little messy, but very comfortable and quite endearing.
He had a large desk across from the door, which held all of his art supplies. Posters featuring his favorite bands coated the walls and a dresser stood across from the bed.
I knew Tsukki's room like the back of my hand, but I didn't know why the front of it couldnt serve anymore.
I think it mighthave been from my crush on Tsukki.
Ive had it for a while. But lately, Ive been unable to stop thinking about him.

'Does he share these feelings?'

Just then, I heard the shower shut off. Soon after, my friend opened the door and walked to the hamper to deposit his dirty clothes.
He was naked except for a towel wrapped around his waist.
I could see his pronounced shoulder, bicep, and abdominal muscles and his pale skin was drenched in condensation.
I blushed, biting my lip to keep my jaw from droppping.
Tsukki adjusted the towel. "You want a shower? Theres still warm water left."
"I.. Im fine, t-thanks."
Tsukki shrugged and brushed past me to grab his pajamas off the bed.
I decided to get changed, too, to gove myself something other than Tsukki's soon to be naked body to focous on. I had brought my pjs in my volleyball bag just in case he said yes to my sleepover offer.
When we were done, he was wearing a Green Day sweatshirt and flannel dinosaur pajama bottoms. I wore a baggy tiedye t shirt on top and had a pair of figure flattering shorts on the bottom.
We stared akwardly at eachother for a moment before Tsukki suggested eating dinner.
"Ah, yeah, I'm famished!" I agreed.
We moved to the kitchen and Tsukki heated up some leftover pizza from a party he'd been forced to host by Tanaka.
I was there, and some stuff happened that I'd not like to discuss. (Yes I'm hinting at something~Reese)
I took a bite of the warm food. Usually, when you heat up pizza, its either freezing or the surface of the sun. Somehow, Tsukki's microwave was a miracle of nature and heated it just right so it didnt burn my face off.
Tsukki wasnt eating, so I became worried.
"Whats wrong?"
"Huh?"
"You havent touched your food."
"Oh. Im not hungry very often these days, dont worry about me."
I furrowed my eyebrows. "No wonder youre a telephone pole!"
He shrugged, rolling his eyes, and hesitantly took a small bite of pizza. I watched, making sure he ate at least half, before we returned to the bedroom.

I attempted to finish some homework, but I lost interest fast. Tsukki pulled himself away from his computer and was able to help me finish it.
"Its really not that hard." He knelt down behind me, his arms coming across my sides and his face close to the side of mine.
"See? Done."
I nodded, blushing. He seemed to pick up on my akwardness and blushed as well. "S-sorry.." He pulled away, no longer close to me.
I honestly wanted him to stay, but I guess it wouldhave been torture as well.

Later, after watching a movie with his arm around me the entire time, Tsukki decided that it was time to go to bed.
We had compromised and aggreed on sharing his bed.
After Tsukki turned off the lights, I just laid there, unable to sleep because I had nothing to hold on to. Yeah, Im one of those people who cant fall asleep unless they have a body pillow or something.
Everything smelled like Tsukki, and it was quite overwhelming.
Suddenly, I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist and pull me close.
I gasped, taken by suprise. "T-tsukki?!" My body went rigid.
"Yeah..?" He murmured into my neck.
"W-what are you doing?"
"Why? Do you want me to stop?" He pulled his face away from my nape, his tone uncertain.
"I... No, d-dont stop.." I blushed deeply and turned to face Tsukki.
He seemed a little suprised by this, but he held me close anyway.
"Uh.. Tadashi?"
I was startled by the fact the he'd used my first name. "Y-yes?"
"I.. I think that Ive been ignoring this for a long time and.... And I think that I should tell you now.... I think I love you."
I had a feeling that I had known what was coming, and I had known how to respond, but Tsukki and I were friends. Tsukki was the least likely person in the world to fall in love with me.
Yet, he had.
At this moment I was so overcome with emotions that I burst into tears and kissed the blonde full on the lips, pressing my body into his.
His golden eyes widened, then closed, and he kissed back.
Eventually we ran out of breath and had to pull away.
"Im getting t-the feeling that you feel the same." Tsukki whispered as he wiped the happy tears from my eyes. I sniffed and nodded into his chest.
"I l-love you Tsukki.."
He smiled weakly before kissing me again, this time tracing his tongue along my lower lip, asking for enterance.
I parted my lips and he slowly stuck his tongue into my mouth.
Shivers and sparks flew up and down my spine, and my skin tingled as the taller boy's cold hands felt up my sides.
Soon I was making little noises that embarassed me so much, and Tsukki pulled away to hear them as he touched me.
After a while, we settled down. Tsukki cuddled me into his chest and soon, he was asleep. I slipped away soon after.

All I can remember is that it was the best sleep I'd ever had.

~END~