chapter-1

Third person's POV:

Home. It was never really been one for you. Home should be someone comfort, peace and happiness. But for you, it was always the opposite.  It was horror, disturbing and what not. It's because of your father. The one who loved you alot turned into something you couldn't recognise after your mom's death.

Your mom died, in an accident, an apparently your father says it's his mistake. Well you thought so too but it wasn't. After her death he started hating you, maybe hate was a small word. He stopped working, drinking all day remembering your mother. Although, it's been 7 years since she died.

Now you were standing outside the house. Not wanting to go in. You had your beating yesterday itself and you don't want it again. But you couldn't stay out all night...can you?

Y/n's POV:

As usual the lights were not on. And for my relief my father was sleeping and I think he wouldn't wake wake until tomorrow morning because of the alcohol.I sighed upon to myself and went into my room.

"Uff it was tiring today. And I still have my homework to do." Saying it I freshened up myself and sat down to do my homework before sleeping.

~ Next day...

I woke up with the sound of my alarm. I should get going before father wakes up.

Although I have bruises all over my body it was not really a problem for me. No one in school cared about me. The only friend I was was sofie. She was a friend of mine who I work with. She works even though she's from a we'll family. She was she likes it that way. Being independent and her parents were proud of that. I meet them a few times.

She knows everything about me. The way my mom died, how my father abuses me and how I get treated in school. Almost everything. She even tried to talk to my father but I didn't want her to be in this shit which I face everyday.

As I was walking in in the corridors on my school thinking about Sofie and how to surprise her on her birthday which a few days ahead. I got pushed on the floor by non other than Lisa. " Ohh sorry didn't saw the trash." It was always been like this and no one stops them. Well she has power in her hands.

"The coffee isn't that great. It deserves to be in the trash bin anyway." Saying that she poured the chilling cold coffee on my head.My books lying  of the floor were ruined.I wanted to shout and slap her her across her face, but I can't do anything. Now with her her.

She walked after draining me the coffee. I took my wet books covered in coffee and slowly got up.

Y/n's POV:

After the tiring day of school. I wanted rest but you still had to go to your part-time work. Which was the only source for everything. I lazily walked towards the cafe I work in. Just as I entered you meet with tight hug. "Arghh" I winced out in pain. The bruises were still fresh and deep. Sofie immediately backed off and took a look at my body, " Did he again beat you?"

"Leave it Sofie. It's not the first time and now I'm used to it." I started walking to change my clothes but got stopped by her." This isn't right Y/n. You just can't be treated like this. You deserve more. Why woi you let me talk to my parents and adopt you. They happily would want you with them."Just like everytime she again was angry at my father.

I know everything. I know they love me but I can't leave him like that. He's still my father. The one who loved his y/n and I understand why he turned out like that." Sofie we talked about this. I'm not in the mood to again talk about this." She just walked away angrily. I took a deep breath and went inside to change my clothes.

"Sofie please don't be angry at me now. You I can't leave him like that." I was begging her talk to me but she was ignoring me. We were walking back after our work. Our houses are not that far from each one's. We part ways at the bridge which divides our routes."Okay okay. I'll not be angry. But promise me that you'll come to my house tomorrow. It's weekend by the way." You sighed. Finally." Yes, I promise." You said. "Okay then. Be careful. Byee I love you "Sofie said before getting into her brother's car. Namjoon. Who was 4 years older then her.

As I reached my home. My father was lying on the floor with blood around him. The sight before me remaining of my mom. With blood all over her. I hurriedly went to him and checked his heart beat. It was silent. He was dead. The only person who I could call family was no more with me. Although he wasn't the best father. At once he was. He lives me with all his heart. And I lost him.

___________________________________________________________

Hello everyone. This is your author mysteryteenager.

I hope you like it. It's my first book. So please spare with my mistakes and please let me know them.

For all the lovely people ❤️......