The Proposal Part 2.

A/N: This is the last chapter!!! Let me know if you want a sequel for this story. Also, do you guys want a Wedding chapter?? Maybe for an Epilogue?? LEAVE A COMMENT!!

~Liza~

When I was younger, I remember dreaming about being spontaneously proposed to by the man of my dreams. And for years, I've wondered if it was ever gonna come true...
And here I am today with the man of my dreams right in front of me, asking him to marry me.

A million things are running through my mind. My heart is beating so fast it might burst out of my chest. My hands are trembling. And my vision starts to blur as tears cloud my eyes.

And then it starts... The waterworks. From both Quen and I.

I'm smiling from ear to ear as I blurt out my answer.

"Yes, babe! Yes, I will marry you. Oh my goodness, yes. With all my heart, yes."

~Quen~

I slipped the ring onto her finger and I took my beautiful fiancée's face in my hands, wiped away her tears and kissed her as passionate as I could.

The most amazing, caring, beautiful, smart and loving person I've ever met just agreed to spend the rest of their life with me. I'm overwhelmed with happiness.

When we finally broke apart, I looked into Liza's eyes and I could see that she was just as happy as I would.

"I love you so much, baby. I can't wait for you to be my wife, I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you."

She smiled and kissed me again.

Our lives are about to change and I honestly can't wait. I'm in pure bliss. Now I know what it means to be utterly in love.

-End-

A/N: THE END NA!!!!! I'm so kinikilig at the though of Liza and Quen getting married. I'm SO sorry that it took me so long to update this story, I was on vacation kasi and wifi wasn't present at all times. I also forgot my password here on Wattpad. I hope you guys enjoyed this story as much as I enjoyed writing it. PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT, I LOVE HEARING FROM YOU GUYS. Also, if you want an Epilogue chapter, PLEASE LET ME KNOW.
I'm also thinking about making this into a longer story... Like life after their wedding, LizQuen babies, etc. Let me know please!!!!
Also please don't forget to follow me on my twitter @/lizasobereyna. :)

Thank you for reading my story! Love you all. :)

Ysabelle