10: In Which She Closes a Chapter

Start from the beginning

“But I want you to be angry at me. That’s exactly what I want. I want you to make me feel what you felt when I left you. When I hurt you.”

Anger flickered in his eyes. “And you think an angry fúck will change everything that’s happened between us? Jesus, Frankie.”

There was something sadistically appealing in his menacing tone, in the obnoxious way he was looking at me.

“I want you right now and you’re doing an exceptional job of playing hard to get, agapi mou,” I said firmly, meeting his eyes.

A derisive smile tugged at one corner of his lips. “What did you just call me?”

“Hard to get?”

He pulled me to him. “I believe you called me your love? That’s very presumptuous of you.”

“Am I cracking your icy exterior?”

“What was it you said?” he growled. “That I should violate you?”

I swallowed. “Punish me.”

“Do you know what you’re asking?”

“I think so.” I winced when he squeezed my wrist. “Don’t hold back.”

“I’ve built up quite a lot of anger in the space of two years,” he said in a low voice, jerking me onto the bed in one vicious tug.

I fell back onto the pillows, gasping for air. Pinning me beneath him, he lowered his mouth onto one side of my pulsing neck and ran his tongue along the crook of my shoulder, lulling me into a false sense of security and bliss until he bit down on the skin. I cried out, arching my back and spreading my legs in one crazy moment.

Pain exploded through me when he plunged into me without warning, filling me up so completely and perfectly, but I wasn’t so ready for him that it could feel good. Clawing at his back, gripping a bit of flesh in my hands, I tried to get a finger to my clít to make it better but Konstantin’s hands pushed mine far back and all I could do was lie there. Vicious in his thrusts, he continued to pummel into me, seeking to inflict as much pain as he possibly could. Except that the only thing I was beginning to feel was the gratification. He held my arms above my head with his good hand and I groaned into his ear, murmuring that he was hurting me. Truth be told, I wished he’d never stop.

Some like it rough...

The words to an old song popped into my head and I knew that I did like it rough. I enjoyed the way his hardness drove into me like a satisfying steel baseball bat, practically tearing me apart. I enjoyed the way he’d settled his weight onto me and was crushing me in the process, and I sure as hell enjoyed the sound of his brutality.

How could you have ever wanted to let this man go, you stupid cúnt?

He finally raised his head and released a low, guttural groan, driving into me one final time before completely shattering inside me. I watched him, watched him fall apart above me and then my own vision became blurry as I followed him right after, clenching my internal muscles around his length and triggering his second, harsher orgasm. This time, he pressed his lips against my bruised neck, releasing my arms.

“I’m sorry,” he whispered after a beat, his hot breath tickling my skin. “I shouldn’t have done that.”

“Don’t be.” I wrapped my arms around him. “I love you.” I had noticed that he hadn’t said it back. The only reason I wasn’t acutely bothered was because I wasn’t the insecure girl I’d once been, heart skipping whenever her husband said those treasured three words.