𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕭𝖑𝖔𝖘𝖘𝖔𝖒, 𝕭𝖆𝖓𝖊 𝖔𝖋 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖁𝖊𝖓𝖔𝖒 𝕭𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖊𝖗

Start from the beginning

"Kyaaa! What an interesting name! What breathing is it derived from?"

"I made it myself."

"Cool!"

The conversation then died down as [Y/N] kept training, practicing on Total Concentration Breathing: Constant then slicing down a few training dummies with a few air slices.

"Your so fast [Y/N] - San!" Mitsuri applauded

"Still too slow and my swinging is quite sloppy. And my whole composition is entirely wrong." The female retorted leaving the Love Hashira dumbfounded

"Well- it's still good right? I mean if I were an ordinary demon slayer then I would've thought you'd reach Hashira level by now-! Kya!" Mitsuri yelps as she once again faces the blade of [Y/N]

"If you so believe that I could be at the level of a Hashira, then prove it to me." The female gave a cold stare

A voice of a person interrupts the tension between both females. Causing the lady to drop her weapon and making Kanroji let out a breath she didn't know she was holding.

"Oi, what's the ruckus here?" Shinazugawa said with the same glare of anger whenever he looks at [Y/N]

"Kanroji... You have two options, you could tell the Wind Pillar that I provoked you or you could keep it a secret. Either way, I have my own plans once you choose the first."

"Ah Hello Shinazugawa - Kun! Me and [Y/N] - San were just training." The Love Hashira replied as the Wind Hashira had a look of suspicion which [Y/N] could tell was directed straight at her.

"Is this true?" Sanemi said as he glared at [Y/N], although the female knew that he wouldn't trust her either way but what was holding him back from directly cutting her head was Kagaya. He couldn't, because he knew how much it would affect the master since he did place all his trust on a lowly being like [Y/N].

The female only nodded in response as she kept her eyes on the blade she was holding while the Wind Pillar let out a scoff as he walked away.

"Uhm, are you okay [Y/N] - San?"

"Why would I be?"

"I'm fine." The female let out a deep sigh as she sheathes her weapon. "I need to go now." She said as she soon disappeared from the line of sight from the Love Pillar.

☆꧁✬◦˚◦. ❀ꗥ❀ .◦˚◦✬꧂☆

Nightfall then hits on the starry night as [Y/N] walked down an unknown path somewhere since there were no current trainings with Kyo and with her eyes trailing at the trees she thinks about what's currently happening in the real world. Could everyone already forget about her? Probably. All she ever did was to play on the sidelines and besides... She preferred being alone in the dark anyway.

Hm but what about the people that did care for her? She's not entirely sure but they are the closest people she can call a family. And that's what makes her 'complete' in a way.

The rustling leaves and the cold breezes brushing on the female's skin made her feel tranquil, but inside there was no amount of it that can calm her poisonous wisteria of a heart. But as the female kept diving into her emotions, she hummed to herself.