𝕹𝖔𝖙-𝖘𝖔-𝕹𝖊𝖜 𝕱𝖆𝖈𝖊𝖘 𝖆𝖋𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖆𝖑𝖑

[Y/N] started to feel cold breezes brushing on her skin, although she clearly remembered that she didn't turn on a fan nor air conditioning. And the feeling of her so-called bed was replaced with a texture of soft grass. Extremely confused the female opened her eyes to find herself deep in the heart of a forest.

Quickly getting up [Y/N] immediately scans the area, it really isn't her room anymore... But where was she? Her thoughts were suddenly interrupted by the sound of two people, one from male while the other a female.

Sneaking behind trees [Y/N] went to see where the voices were coming from to see a black haired male with a mix matched haori defending a red haired boy with a checkered haori while on the other side was a female with black hair and purple tips wearing a haori styled similar to a butterfly's wings, and she wore a smiling face but it was evident that she was annoyed-[Y/N] noted their appreances and body language.

While watching them, thoughts started clouding her mind. 'Who are they?' or 'They seem extremely familiar' but [Y/N] seem to really know them like she had it wrapped around her finger.

Then her thoughts were once again interrupted when the female said something.

"イんノ丂 ノ丂 Wんリ 刀の の刀乇 レノズ乇丂 リのひ イのᄊノのズム-丂ム刀 ~" The female remarked

[Y/N] squinted her eyes as if she was trying to understand the female better, she knew they spoke Japanese and yet she can understand. [Y/N] shakes her head..

'ㄒ卄丨丂 丨丂 山卄ㄚ 几ㄖ ㄖ几乇 ㄥ丨Ҝ乇丂 ㄚㄖㄩ ㄒㄖ爪丨ㄖҜ卂-丂卂几'

The girl kept thinking and when her hearing cleared she was dumbfounded on what the woman said.

'This is why no one likes you Tomioka-San' were the woman's exact words. But then something hit her...

That was it! They were so familiar because they were from those 'cartoons' or Anime (at least that's what Hoshi said), Devil Slaying? No... Devil Slayer? Uh Dem- de- something Slayer? Whatever, something blank Slaying.

[Y/N] starts to climb a tree to better watch the scene unfolding Infront of her.

And then the male and female started sparring while the male told the boy to run away with his sister who strangely had a bamboo muzzle., although [Y/N] thought about chasing the boy she was still too tired to even walk even a few miles. Maybe even centimeters.

Her eyes started getting heavy and everything blacked out.

BAM!

-

[Y/N]'s POV

Everything hurts, well technically my head but doesn't matter... What happened? I don't know, but I feel like I'm getting tied up but wasn't I in my room? And when did it get so hot... I never thought it'd get so hot but then I heard voices of other people, did I get kidnapped? ... Eh, whatever I don't have anything else to do in life.

~POV Ended

"Oh look, she's awake." A kakushi said to gather the attention of the people