TUMMY HURTS (HE'S HER PROBLEM NOW)

ah shit, here we go againno but fr my other portfolio was starting to get crowded and i've been wanting to format my presentation a little differently this time around so i can lay out everything for you guys and list the fonts and resources and s...

no but fr my other portfolio was starting to get crowded and i've been wanting to format my presentation a little differently this time around so i can lay out everything for you guys and list the fonts and resources and shit like that. i may be a hardass (rightfully) when it comes to graphic design but i don't gatekeep (lie detector moderator: that's a lie)(hey!)

i wanted to focus more on the details of putting together a portfolio rather than dumping everything and explaining nothing so there may be single posts, there may be dumps, but the info will be there i can promise that much !

like before, here's a list of everything i use (updated as of 2024)

main workspaces
— procreate (base work or flat design)(paid; $10)
— photoshop (where i work mostly)(p*rated)
— after effects (special text effects)(p*rated)
— illustrator (3d/inflated text)(or messing with the letters)(paid 😔)
— blender (more 3d, balloon-like text and funko boxes)(free)

resource hunting
— google
— deviantart (stock, pngs, and psds)
— pinterest (backgrounds/comics)
— unsplash (royalty free photos/stock)
— befonts (fonts)
— dafont (more fonts)

without further ado, welcome to tummy hurts !