Chapter 17-Try not to die

Start from the beginning

"I think I have an idea" Hopper told them standing up causing the rest to follow.

This time Oliver sprinted out the house rushing into the passenger seat in the front of Hoppers car clicking his seatbelt.

Rosie walked over to him with her arms crossed raising an eyebrow at how much he cared.

"Really?"

"Oh yeah you can go sit back there with those savages" He told her waving at the girl as she had earlier.

Hopper then got into his own seat but when he saw Oliver sat in the seat he sighed "Go sit in the back Wheeler"

"What-"

"Cmon Oliver shift" Rosie told him. Oliver looked at both Hopper and Rosie before he huffed and got out the seat allowing Rosie to take his place.

"Thank you" Rosie said in a sweet voice as Oliver opened the back door.

"'Thank you'" Oliver repeated mocking her voice making Rosie silently giggle as he got in the back next to Dustin.

~~~~~~~~

When Hopper pulled up outside Hawkins middle Rosie had to admit she was impressed he had thought of getting the salt from there.

When they all got out their cars he made everyone stand beside him as he gave them all jobs. The Wheeler siblings would get hoses to fill the pool, Joyce would help El get something to keep her eyes dark, Jonathan would help him get the ice leaving Rosie with Dustin and Lucas to set the pool up.

The Henderson siblings and Lucas started trying but ultimately kept failing to try and get the pool to stand up on its own. At one point Rosie and Dustin just kept shouting at each other to 'hold it up you dumb shit' as Lucas just kept trying to get his side standing so he could leave them too it.

Meanwhile Oliver,Nancy and Mike had made their way out to one of the schools maintainer sheds to find the hoses. Nancy tried opening the door but the handle never opened but shook.

She walked away to try and find a way to open it leaning Mike to try and break down the door by ramming his shoulder into it.

Not to Oliver's surprise the door stayed close leaving Mike simply with a sore shoulder. "Nice job Mr muscles" Oliver joked smiling at his brother as he rubbed his shoulder.

Nancy then came up behind them and raised a large rock to the lock that was holding the door closed. She slammed it down before pulling off the lock and opening the door for the three of them to get in.

"Whoa" Mike commented never seeing his sister act that way.

"I'm sorry when did you stop being a good two shoes?" Oliver questioned as he followed his sister into the shed. She simply turned and grinned at her brother before she began putting hoses in a wheelbarrow.

Mike took one over his arm and so did Nancy as Oliver took the wheelbarrow. They started walking back up the school together when Nancy asked the brothers "What did she even eat?"

"What?" "Who?" Mike and Oliver asked at the same time.

"Eleven" Nancy clarified.