➶-͙˚ ༘✶: 이 : ̗̀

̶̶̶̶  «̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ «̶ ̶̶̶ sana's pov ̶ ̶ ̶»̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ »̶ ̶̶̶  
. . . ⇢ ˗ˏˋ ࿐ྂ chapter two ·˚₊· ͟͟͞͞꒰➳

dear ms. s minatozaki,

i am pleased to tell you that you have been accepted to work as "ceo assistant" at chou's cooperative.

you start next monday, don't be late. everything you need to know has been linked to the email.

thank you,

ms. j yoo

"yah! okāsan! otōsan! i got the job!" I shouted as I ran down the stairs and jumped onto my parents, squeezing them until they can't breathe.

"that's great satang! we're so proud of you!" Mom congratulated me as she hugged me back.

I'm so happy I got the job. Now I'll be able to help pay for Sakura's medical expenses since this is a high paying job. I just hope I'm treated well at this job..

. . . ⇢ ˗ˏˋ ࿐ྂ monday morning ·˚₊· ͟͟͞͞꒰➳

"good luck today sweetheart." Mom said as I came down the stairs, ready for work. That's right, I'm going to work. I'm absolutely shitting myself. I'm so nervous right now.

"thanks okāsan, i love you." I hug her goodbye and walk out the house where dad is waiting for me. I don't have a car yet so dad is gonna drive me to work and pick me up after.

"look at my baby girl. all dressed up for her first day of work. aish~ i feel so old." I roll my eyes and just buckle my seatbelt as dad starts the car. Then we're off...

I couldn't stop fidgeting for the whole twenty minutes I spent in the car. I was a nervous wreck. "why am i like this?" I think to myself as we finally arrive at the big six story building. Yes. You heard me right. Six. Stories.

"here we are sweetheart. now i hope you have a good first day at work and tell us all about it when you get home, okay?" I smiled at my dad before giving him a kiss on the cheek and replying with, "of course, see you at 5pm," and getting out the car.

I watch him drive away and then all my nerves from earlier crept back up on me. I was literally shaking as I walked up to the two massive sliding doors.

And then, I was in. I looked around the room. I'm guessing this was the lobby. It was quite nice actually. There was a fountain in the middle surrounded by greenery. It was beautiful. There were also some benches and then, of course, was the reception.

I walked up to the beautiful woman sat at the receptionist desk and cleared my throat to get her attention. "hello, how can i help you?" She asks me, smiling from ear to ear. I smile back. She seems kind. "i was uh told to come here on my first day." I tell her and she nods while typing something on her laptop. "minatozaki sana?" She asks. "yep, that's me!" I confirm, smiling brightly at the kind woman infront of me. After some time, I sign in and she takes me up to where I'm supposed to be.

We got into the elevator and I watched as she pressed the button for the top floor. As the elevator goes up, my stomach starts to feel weird. "god, why am i so freaking nervous?" I ask myself as I fidget with the ring on my finger. Jihyo got it for me on my sweet sixteen. Isn't she the best?

"here we are. just go straight and then when you get to the bottom, turn left and president chou's office is at the end." The kind woman tells me as I step out the elevator. "thank you.... yoo jeongyeon." I smile as I squint my eyes at her name badge. She smiles back at me and we soon part ways.