" Why did I even start bothering someone? And who's hot guy anyway? I looked around here and there, feeling embarrassed".

"Here's a hot guy in front of you, and why are you looking around?"
he asked.

"You were being nosy," he said.

"Why did I even start bothering you? What's it to me?" I said, rolling my eyes.

"No, from the party yesterday, I can see something's up. Tell me what happened," he insisted".

"if i tell you will tease me "

"I won't tease you bachaa, just tell me," he said.

my eyes widened in shock. How does he know what I'm thinking? I felt a mix of emotions within me".

Wo mujhe bhook lagi h to mai isliye yha aai thi .

[Aa...actually i am feeling hungry thats why i am here ]

"i am not spying on you "i said with putting the hairstarnd behing my ears and head is bow down with embrassment .

"Yeah, that's about coming here, but I asked you why you've been so scattered since yesterday," he said.

"I didnt reply as i am lost somewhere !?

He then asked me again, "Are you hungry? Do you want me to cook something, or will you cook yourself?

"Will you cook or not" ??I asked annoyingly.

"Okay, I'll cook something for you. Wait here," he said, getting up from the bed.

"Bring it to my room," I said, and I went back to my room.

Tomorrow, he'll leave for Delhi. Should I apologize to him?

No, no, he should think I've given up. But Paro is also right; he hasn't caused me any trouble. Okay, I'll say sorry to him. It's not a big deal.

If you've made a mistake, just admit it. And anyway, you love him now, even if you haven't told him. My soul, you spoke to me.

Fine i will say a sry !!! Ughhh

"Here's your Maggie," he said as he entered my room. Seeing the Maggie, my eyes lit up.

"Bye, good night," he said, heading towards his room.

Stop him Aaru, stop. You also need to say sorry to him my inner voice shouted.

Suno (listen)

"Ya Tell me," he replied.

"I...I...I...I...was...um...I was saying that I am sorry," I said with closed eyes, taking a deep breath.

"It's okay, sweetheart. How can you sleep without eating? I'm always here for you, remember, I told you I'm good at both making food and mood".

He smirked.

I apologized to him a bit, looking towards him and thinking. Now how do I tell him that this sorry isn't for him but for my actions?" I thought to myself.