The deal

Kim mansion | Saturday night | hallway
(Mrs & mr Kim were shock seeing the scene. Jk
was holding a drunk Taehyung in his arms. The
disappointed in Jk eyes were clear)
Jk: can you take care of him from here?
Mrs: of course. Let go off your hyung arm Son
Tae: noiiii... he is-
Mr: ENOUGH!
Jk: not the right time to scold him. I'm really tired. Mr. James was there but don't worry, I will give him a call tomorrow.
Mr: I should be the one.
Jk: do as you please dad. I'm going to bed.
Mr: I'm sorry.
Jk: me too. Good night.

————— | gym |
(Jk runs on the treadmill trying to forget about tonight accident. He has never felt this embarrassed. He click on the  "stop" button & staring at himself in the mirror in front of him. Tears could be seen. Tonight was such a good opportunity for him to get the deal. He had work so hard! But for what!? He was so close to get the deal before the younger made an scene. The cameras were on them. Every eyes were on them. He lost his chance tonight)
Jk: FUCK!
(Jk tried to convince himself that it wasn't
really Taehyung fault. He knew Tae must have
been mistakenly thought it was some kind
Of juice. He saw how Mr Lee son was laughing &
trying to make him drink. Jk was mad. More mad
at himself for Not taking responsibility. He should've
Think twice but what was his wrong? One made this far due to hard work and the other got tricked. He wanted to punch the hell out of Mr Lee)

—————— | next morning |
Tae: g-goodMorning everyone
Mrs: morning to you. How do you feel?
Tae: d-dizzy... l know what I did was wrong. I'm sorry but it wasn't really my fault.
Mr: you should say sorry to your hyung. He was so
Close to get the deal last night. Can you be more careful? I know Lee son tricked you but didn't you told me to have some faith in you son? I don't know what to say. Appa is sorry but It will take time for me to trust you next time.
Tae: I-I'm sorry.. where is he?
Mrs: in his office. He has a lot of stuff to do. He doesn't Want to be disturb.
Tae: has he eaten yet?
Mr: no and don't disturb him.
Tae: I want to apologize
Mr: not today.

——————
| Jk home office |
Jk: what do you want Taehyung?
(Tae flinch. He been peeking through for a while now. He took a small steps toward the elder)
Tae: can I help you with something?
Jk: I don't need any help. Do you mind leave me alone? I got a lot stuff to do.
(Jk got a important call. While talking he heard small sniffs from behind. He ends the call and spoke)
Jk: come here.
(Tae did and he was now standing in front of the elder. He was crying so much. Jk knew he cried before coming into his office. His eyes was swollen. He must've been secretly crying Jk thought. How could he still be mad seeing the younger like this?
Jk: why are you crying?
Tae: because I feel bad. I don't know how to make it up to you. I know what I did was wrong last night. I wish I could've stayed. Appa said you were close to get the deal. I know you have worked hard for it. I feel bad. Please tell me what to do. I want to help you.
Jk: I don't need help with anything.

(Tae cries his heart out covering his eyes with his hands. He felt really bad. Jk tone was not soft. Tae knew he disappointed him. He doesn't like Jk a bit but he always wanted to make him proud. He focus on getting good grades, not eating junk food, no games and etc. It's all because of Jungkook says no.
He respect Jungkook and Jk knows that)

Tae: I didn't meant to. I don't how I end up like that.
He gave me one after one telling me it was juice. I
drank them thinking it was juice. I'm sorry for feeling
Thirsty. I'm sorry for not knowing the difference
between juice and alcohol.
(Jk pull away his hands from his eyes & wiping his tears)
Jk: you look to ugly right now. Can you help me copy a few papers? Perhaps make Me cup of tea?
(Tae couldn't hide his smile and quickly nod)
Jk: I'm not mad. It was my fault for leaving you alone for a few minutes. I'm Sorry too hum?
Tae: don't apologize. You are making it worse.
Jk: okey.. now go make me a cup of tea yeah?
Tae: okey. Give me a few minutes
Jk: just take your time