𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞

Börja om från början

"I can't help it. I just feel like everything is too good to be true with him, so I look for problems with him to feel right," Ayra said.

"I blame Joe and them for instilling such fear of dangerous men that it obscures the presence of a good man in your life," Trinity said.

"We can't keep blaming them, she shouldn't have let their words have so much power and influence over her life and she should be held accountable for what she's doing to her life," Texie said.

"Right. She knows she has a good man but she keeps looking for problems so she needs to figure it out and pray that Dwayne doesn't leave her," Jade said.

Ayra pouted. "Well damn, thanks for the tough love but I need advice not to feel even more guilty about my actions," Ayra said.

"Girl, take your ass to your man and suck his dick while begging for his forgiveness," Alaysia said, causing everyone in the locker room to laugh.

"Yeah, and get some more therapy," Bianca said.

Everyone else in the room started to voice their opinions.

Ayra rolled her eyes. "Okay wow, thanks everyone," Ayra said.

"Hey, we're just trying to help you out," Alaysia said.

Ayra stood up and checked her hair and makeup. "Do not even bother, he's about to have your ass weeping," Trinity said as she handed Ayra's makeup bag to her. "Here, carry it with you," Trinity told her.

"Oh my goodness!" Ayra exclaimed.

Ayra left the locker room to search for Dwayne but couldn't find him. It seems he was avoiding her and to be honest, she knew she deserved it. She didn't see him until after SmackDown ended.

Dwayne and Ayra were in complete silence in his private locker room. It looked like neither one was willing to speak up first so Ayra stood up to exit the room.

Just as she was about to step through the doorway, a large hand grabbed her lower back and yanked her backward, causing her to let out a screech.

Dwayne roughly turns her body to face him, and she comes face to face with Dwayne, with his cock standing at attention against his stomach while his pants were around his ankles.

"I'm sorry," Ayra said as she let out a squeak under his hand, covering her mouth. His hand on her mouth lowered. "I'm sorry, Dwayne, I overreacted and I didn't mean anything I said to you," She told him.

"Apology accepted," Dwayne said before he tugged at her dress, pulling it up. "No underwear?" He asked.

"I was prepared," She answered.

"Two days without sex, you knew what was going to happen," He said as his hands slid downwards to the crease of her ass and thighs, proceeding to lift her allowing her to wrap her hands around his neck.

She nodded as he carried her over to the table. He laid her down, covering her body with his as he smashed his lips onto her lips. As he slid two fingers inside, her breath caught in surprise and anticipation. Moving rhythmically, he brought her closer and closer to ecstasy.

He pulled away. "I missed my pussy," He said as his  cock makes its way inside her pussy.

He pulled out then surged forward pushing in his entire length in one move. She cried out, and briefly closed her eyes.

"Ah!" She gasped.

"You know I don't like it when you ignore me," He said, speeding up his pace.

"I know, I'm sorry," She muttered.

A deep growl escaped his throat. "I got something for that ass. So fucking stubborn, I'm going to teach you to stop playing with me," He said as he deepened his strokes.

"Oh, shit!" She moaned, gripping his arms.

"Be quiet, you don't want anyone to hear us," He said as he grabbed her by the neck, pulling her up to kiss her.

"Damn it, Dwayne, fuck," She mumbled against his lips as tears coated her cheeks, ruining her makeup as her orgasm ripped through her.

He let out a string of curse words as his orgasm surged and filled up her pussy, mixing their juices.

After a brief moment of staring at each other while trying to catch their breath, he pulled out of her.

"We gotta do better with communicating," He told her.

"I know," She said.

"I'm serious, figure out what your issue is, and stop running from me, you know I love you, I'm here for you but don't push me away," He expresses before pulling her to him, resting her head against his chest.

"I love you too," She said.

"Let's go back to my hotel and discuss this calmly like adults. I don't want another fight to separate us, so if you try to storm off again, know that I will follow you, you can't escape me," He said.

After a brief moment of eye contact, she sensed he was serious and nodded. Then she raised her head to gently kiss his lips.

Ayra Icy✓
@AyraIcy

Why are my man and I trending just for showing some affection in public? I can really kiss and hug my man all I want, so please stop talking about me and him.

3:21 PM • 3.4M Views

"Oh, I know that's not who I think it is," Ayra said as she watched Tray drop off Biri as she prepared to board a bus for a group trip with Ayra, Alia, and a couple of their friends to a beach.

"What's up Ayra, Alia? How y'all doin'?" Tray asked Ayra and Alia as he unloaded Biri's luggage.

"Hey," Alia responded as they gave each other a fist-bump greeting.

"What's up," Ayra replied.

Biri is so funny. She was talking about how she would never take an ex-boyfriend back but look at her now.

The chauffeur service by her ex-boyfriend was addressed by Biri. "Tray taking me to catch the bus with you guys is a really sweet gesture, isn't it? And I didn't have to catch Uber," Biri said.

The girls said bye to before taking off to their destination. Ayra on the bus trip teased Biri about Tray dropping her off.

"Now I remember last week you weren't talking to Tray and you said you were done with him," Ayra said.

"Mm-hmm," Biri replied.

"So why did he drop you off?" Ayra asked.

Biri stroked her long hair and smiled while considering her answer.

"Um...You see he came over because he accidentally had something shipped to my house and he offered to drop me off but don't worry, we are not back together. We're just friends besides I have my eyes on someone else," Biri said as everyone collectively gasped.

"Who got your attention?" Alia asked Biri.

Biri smirked. "Don't worry about that," Biri answered.

Alia squinted her eyes as she noticed a necklace that looked familiar to her around Biri's neck. "Oh Girl, you should have taken the necklace off if you ain't want nobody to know who it is," Alia told Biri.

Biri gasped as she touched the necklace. "Shit, I forgot I still had it on," Biri said.

Ayra's eyes widened in realization of who the necklace belonged to. "Oh wow," Ayra said.

"Keep it a secret," Biri said.

"Y'all are sisters for real," Alaysia said.